GigTown is the primary source for live music in your neighborhood. Whether you’re looking for a date-night restaurant or after-work happy hour, GigTown will tell you everything you need to know about your local music scene. Thousands of local artists and venues are listing their events on GigTown, so download the app and join the party!
- Tap "Shows" to view the ultimate live music calendar for your favorite local restaurants, bars and social clubs.
- Tap "Artists" to view trending musicians in your area. Filter the artists by genre, location or format (soloist, band, DJ)
- Each artist profile contains a video clip, at least one song, ratings, reviews, bio and upcoming show schedule.
- Share shows and artist profiles with your friends via text, email, or social channels.
- Contact artists about a booking, or send them a message directly from their profile.
- From the "Artist Tools" tab, artists can add upcoming shows, browse and submit for open gig postings, and check out their fan reviews.
Terms of Service: https://www.gigtown.com/tos.pdf
Contact Us GigTown at email@example.com
The ultimate live music calendar, GigTown was built for working musicians and their fans. We tell you where you can see live music in your neighborhood, 7 days a week.
A few things you should know:
1. You can now send a direct message to any artist on the app.
2. Artists can browse and submit for open postings.
3. The post-a-gig feature has been removed from the app, available from web only.
4. Transactions have been removed from GigTown completely, it's all free!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glitches/ nonexistent support
I tried to create an artist profile, which you are required to do on your desktop/laptop. After correcting errors that I needed to do for my profile to be approved so that I could bid on shows or add dates to my calendar, I still wasn’t approved, so I have contacted support at least 3 times over a week-long period and received zero replies. It makes me wonder if anyone is even monitoring their emails. Big waste of my time 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Is this real life?
A way to discover local talent and book live music in one app. I know what you're thinking, that's not possible. Well, you would be wrong. Just the other day I found myself thinking what would really make this party pop? The answer was clear, some live tunes to accompany the great vibes, but how was I going to book a band? Fast forward to today and you will find a much happier man with a lethal party weapon at his disposal, Gigtown. Whether you want to book a band for your birthday or just cuz, you can get people to actually show up with Gigtown. If you like music and enjoy fun this is the app for you.
Game-changer for music fans
In terms of music discovery, there's nothing more satisfying than discovering and supporting talented local musicians. GigTown makes it easy and enjoyable to do just that. Most of these artists are just as talented, yet more authentic than what you hear on the radio. I've only booked one artist so far, and the experience couldn't have been smoother and more stress-free. The pricing truly is transparent - what you see is what you pay, with no hidden fees added on later. I can't wait to book another one of the amazing musicians I've discovered!
- GigTown, LLC
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © GigTown LLC 2016
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.