1. Fast connect your stabilizer.
2. Real-time synchronize device information, working status, battery and modes etc.
3. To achieve the intelligent following by gimbal stabilizer during the filming.
4. A variety of camera filter styles for the different scenes.
5. Device software version detection and update, so that you can get the best using experience
6. Enhance the stability for your phone, create the stable footages as your will.
7. Get quick updates about our products.
1. Optimized the interface of the homepage and camera page;
2. Solved the problem of delayed response of some icons on the camera page;
3. Fixed the problem of program stuck in automatic calibration;
4. Fixed the crash issue of editing function;
5. Fixed known bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for several years but today...
I’ve been using humble pro on my Yomito for the past two years and love the results. Yet, today I’m trying to record a face tracked video with no success. The screen showed the record timer clocking, the gimble tracks my face and when dropping the recording it says successfully saved. However I don’t see the video. Not sure what’s happening. Rebooting didn’t fix. Reaching out to customer support...
Can someone help me with this issue?
The app works wonderfully for a while but, now I have a problem. I turned on my Gimbal pro and connected it to my iPhone 7. The app said my phone is connected to my Gimbal pro but, the blue tooth symbol on the app said I wasn't. I tried taking pictures and switching to video by only using the Gimbal pro. However, it didn't work I tried to use the app to connect to it once again but, it said I am already connected. The blue tooth symbol continued to show that I wasn't connected on the app. As I went to settings on my iPhone it said I was connected. The Gimbal pro is brand new but, it won't connect correctly while using the Gimbal pro app. The app tells me that I'm connected and not connected at the same time. I looked in the manual but, there is nothing about blue tooth other than telling me what app to use. Can someone please help me with this issue?
App is okay huge lack of video resolution settings i
My phone can record up to 4K @ 60fps but the app will only let me shoot in 1080p. Honestly might return the whole device and find a better one that will let me fully use the settings of my phone and gimbal
- Hailong Li
- 163.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Gimbal Pro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.