A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who created a hero…this is Beyond the Crystal. Help Ginger restore peace, recover the brilliance of the crystal that keeps the world in balance, and travel through the crystal to repopulate the world. Hundreds of adventures await you: ghostly craters, coral planets, crypts filled with infinite staircases and sleeping caves. You’re about to embark on an incredible adventure beyond the crystal! Are you ready?
There are two main objectives in the game that Ginger should face:
Rescue his friends: Traveling to different worlds and solving puzzles in various levels.
Rebuild the village: Collecting resources and materials during his travels.
Parents and children can work together to achieve the “I’ve won the game” sensation after having rescued the neighbours and completely reconstructed the village.
• 3 worlds to repopulate
• 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
• 15 hidden bonus levels
• An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
• Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
• Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
• Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
• Playtime of more than 15 hours
• OS: OS X 10.7 Lion or later
• Processor: Intel i3
• Memory: 3 GB RAM
• Graphics: nVidia 730 or equivalent
• Storage: 8 GB available space
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
ginger beyond the crystal
game freezes…had to unplug my computer to exit the game….waste of money
Controls and video view are awful
Although parts of the game are fun, some of the control aspects and video views are terrible. Consider some moves which require jumping (pressing space) and also hitting a button on the mouse. Difficult to do, when moving (requiring the ASDW keys or Up Down Left Right keys).
Video views are also difficult, switching frequently and causing a button press that should move one way to suddenly move a different direction. Or a view where the character needs to go to the right, but it is actually up and to the right due to a bad camera angle.
Fun to play, but equally frustrating when you do the same area 12 times to try to hit the right spot.
Game ending glitch
The game was fun until I hit a game ending glitch in the minecarts section. Way too expensive for an unplayable game. If the glitch is fixed I will definitely give it another try.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 2.2 GB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Badland Games & Plug In Digital. Published on the Mac App Store by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.