The world's largest library of free GIFs, Clips, & Stickers! GIPHY for iOS is the fastest, simplest way to search and share sort form content and animated reactions across all of your favorite social channels such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat & more.
• Find the perfect GIF from the world's largest library of animated GIFs & Clips! All the power of GIPHY is in your hands. What are you waiting for?!
• From all your favorites like HBO, Drake, Rihanna, Comedy Central and MTV, discover the world of pop culture – memes, TV, Movies, Music and more.
• Catch all the highlights from your favorite sports leagues, award shows, and real-time moments
TEXT, SHARE, or SAVE
• Text your friends amazing GIFs, Stickers and Clips
• Share a GIF in Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat in an Email, tweet it on Twitter, or post it to Facebook.
• Copy to clipboard or save it for later in your favorites!
• Bring life to your conversations and messages by layering animated stickers on top!
GIFs with Sound. At the intersection of GIFs and Video, GIPHY Clips brings a whole new dimension to self expression.
• Create your own GIFs and Stickers with our camera, or by uploading your own
• Create your own shareable stickers with our custom face filters and animated text creation tools.
* Find and share your sticker creations wherever GIPHY is available
• Are text emojis just not cutting it anymore? Need a better way to say LOL? Maybe you just wanna say “thumbs up”, “yes!”, “happy birthday”, or “deal with it”. We've got GIFs and Clips for that.
GIPHY FOR IMESSAGE + KEYBOARD EXTENSION
• Do all of the above without ever leaving iMessage!
• Choose from a curated list of reactions or search the entire GIPHY database for the perfect GIF or sticker to send
• Browse funny stickers and long-press them to peel and stick on top of another message
• Find a GIF or sticker you love? Double tap it to save to your favorites for easy access later
Have any Questions? Comments? Issues? Visit Giphy.com for more info or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We update the app every few weeks to keep it fresh! Some things we never stop doing are code cleanup, bug fixes, and general optimization. See anything weird? E-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun! With one cautionary note
No doubt about it – this app is really fun to use and can be relied upon to deliver almost anything you need, no matter how off the beaten path!
Here is my cautionary note. I’d like to respectfully ask the developers to consider removing the images that have to do suicide. The current statistics on death by suicide are escalating at an unprecedented rate, and I don’t think we are even at the peak yet. I don’t want to say this publicly but I would privately tell you what terms I used in search that brought up all of these images.
Again, a great app, I just wanted to submit a something for your consideration.
Love but there is always a but...
UPDATE: The response I got from customer support was to delete and redownload the app which has been the “solution” every time this has happened. I’m dropping my rating from a 4 to a 2 as this is not an acceptable “resolution” to an issue that happens with almost every single update. After the app is updated the icon in the keyboard (messages app, etc) turns into a little white icon. This is the only app that I’ve had this issue with and while it is nothing more than a cosmetic issue as of now, the point still stands that this shouldn’t happen almost EVERY update.
Original Review: This is by far my favorite gif app out there. My only problem with it is that it seems like every other update that gets pushed out breaks the keyboard function of the app in messages. I’m not the only one that has this issue. I’ve got a few family members and friends who also see this same issue.
Already emailed support and will gladly update my review if this issue gets resolved but like I said it seems like every other update this happens.
My favorite app becoming unusable
I use this app multiple times a day, but it pulls so much memory that it is becoming unusable. This app is in no way streamlined for heavy users. I've saved almost 1000 gifs as favorites, but there are no playlists, no rapid scrolling, so personal tagging features, so all of them appear as one giant list. The scrolling system is just broken. I have to wait for each gif to load before I can scroll to an earlier part of the list. I've spent 20 minutes just trying to get to the gif I need, even when I know exactly what and where it is. The app worked great when I had 10 favorites, now I'm lucky if I get through 1/10 of my favorites before it crashes. In some cases I have to quit every other app on my phone, then restart the phone, just to use the basic functions of this app.
I would switch to a different app in a second if it actually worked. They need to fire their entire UX team and find someone actually competent at the job.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giphy, Inc.
- 120 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Giphy, Inc.