The world's largest library of free GIFs, Clips, & Stickers! GIPHY for iOS is the fastest, simplest way to search and share sort form content and animated reactions across all of your favorite social channels such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat & more.
• Find the perfect GIF from the world's largest library of animated GIFs & Clips! All the power of GIPHY is in your hands. What are you waiting for?!
• From all your favorites like HBO, Drake, Rihanna, Comedy Central and MTV, discover the world of pop culture – memes, TV, Movies, Music and more.
• Catch all the highlights from your favorite sports leagues, award shows, and real-time moments
TEXT, SHARE, or SAVE
• Text your friends amazing GIFs, Stickers and Clips
• Share a GIF in Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat in an Email, tweet it on Twitter, or post it to Facebook.
• Copy to clipboard or save it for later in your favorites!
• Bring life to your conversations and messages by layering animated stickers on top!
GIFs with Sound. At the intersection of GIFs and Video, GIPHY Clips brings a whole new dimension to self expression.
• Create your own GIFs and Stickers with our camera, or by uploading your own
• Create your own shareable stickers with our custom face filters and animated text creation tools.
* Find and share your sticker creations wherever GIPHY is available
• Are text emojis just not cutting it anymore? Need a better way to say LOL? Maybe you just wanna say “thumbs up”, “yes!”, “happy birthday”, or “deal with it”. We've got GIFs and Clips for that.
GIPHY FOR IMESSAGE + KEYBOARD EXTENSION
• Do all of the above without ever leaving iMessage!
• Choose from a curated list of reactions or search the entire GIPHY database for the perfect GIF or sticker to send
• Browse funny stickers and long-press them to peel and stick on top of another message
• Find a GIF or sticker you love? Double tap it to save to your favorites for easy access later
Have any Questions? Comments? Issues? Visit Giphy.com for more info or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We update the app every few weeks to keep it fresh! Some things we never stop doing are code cleanup, bug fixes, and general optimization. See anything weird? E-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
Ratings and Reviews
Knock Out App
I’ve used this app for many years. It has never failed me. It supports the free app market which brings me back to the roots of the mid-1995 explosion of free programs for folks who were just getting into the internet. That was the heart of the true purpose of the global community at the time. The structure of this app and ease of use makes it number one to me in the free and paid market place for similar apps. The programmers expertise in the design is outstanding and the updates are just wonderful that come out from time to time. I want to thank the app designers for this wonderful free product.
Love but there is always a but...
UPDATE: The response I got from customer support was to delete and redownload the app which has been the “solution” every time this has happened. I’m dropping my rating from a 4 to a 2 as this is not an acceptable “resolution” to an issue that happens with almost every single update. After the app is updated the icon in the keyboard (messages app, etc) turns into a little white icon. This is the only app that I’ve had this issue with and while it is nothing more than a cosmetic issue as of now, the point still stands that this shouldn’t happen almost EVERY update.
Original Review: This is by far my favorite gif app out there. My only problem with it is that it seems like every other update that gets pushed out breaks the keyboard function of the app in messages. I’m not the only one that has this issue. I’ve got a few family members and friends who also see this same issue.
Already emailed support and will gladly update my review if this issue gets resolved but like I said it seems like every other update this happens.
Search function is terrible
I enter clearly defined search terms, specific words and people which could not be confused with anything else, and the GIF I’m looking for is maybe the 15th or 20th down on the results, IF I’M LUCKY! Many times it’s not there at all!
And it’s not like the promoted results are those most relevant to people, which would be fine and understandable. NOOO, the first results that come up have nothing to do with the terms searched: NOTHING! It’s so strange. It’s like googling ‘Boeuf Bourguignon recipe’ and getting results of anime characters and Doctor Who pics. It’s stupid. I don’t know how GIPHY’s search function works and I’d actually be interested to know, because it’s really bad. Does every GIF get a series of tags and then those tags are used to match to user searches? If so, why is the result so often incredibly wrong?
In any case, whomever is running GIPHY’s search function and the methodology behind connecting users with the GIFs is badly failing.
Developer Response ,
We are always working on our search results and value your feedback. We would love to hear more about your specific experience on GIPHY. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific search/searches you're having difficulty with.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giphy, Inc.
- 120.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Giphy, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.