The world's largest library of free GIFs, Clips, & Stickers! GIPHY for iOS is the fastest, simplest way to search and share sort form content and animated reactions across all of your favorite social channels such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat & more.
• Find the perfect GIF from the world's largest library of animated GIFs & Clips! All the power of GIPHY is in your hands. What are you waiting for?!
• From all your favorites like HBO, Drake, Rihanna, Comedy Central and MTV, discover the world of pop culture – memes, TV, Movies, Music and more.
• Catch all the highlights from your favorite sports leagues, award shows, and real-time moments
TEXT, SHARE, or SAVE
• Text your friends amazing GIFs, Stickers and Clips
• Share a GIF in Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat in an Email, tweet it on Twitter, or post it to Facebook.
• Copy to clipboard or save it for later in your favorites!
• Bring life to your conversations and messages by layering animated stickers on top!
GIFs with Sound. At the intersection of GIFs and Video, GIPHY Clips brings a whole new dimension to self expression.
• Create your own GIFs and Stickers with our camera, or by uploading your own
• Create your own shareable stickers with our custom face filters and animated text creation tools.
* Find and share your sticker creations wherever GIPHY is available
• Are text emojis just not cutting it anymore? Need a better way to say LOL? Maybe you just wanna say “thumbs up”, “yes!”, “happy birthday”, or “deal with it”. We've got GIFs and Clips for that.
GIPHY FOR IMESSAGE + KEYBOARD EXTENSION
• Do all of the above without ever leaving iMessage!
• Choose from a curated list of reactions or search the entire GIPHY database for the perfect GIF or sticker to send
• Browse funny stickers and long-press them to peel and stick on top of another message
• Find a GIF or sticker you love? Double tap it to save to your favorites for easy access later
Have any Questions? Comments? Issues? Visit Giphy.com for more info or get in touch with us at email@example.com!
We update the app every few weeks to keep it fresh! Some things we never stop doing are code cleanup, bug fixes, and general optimization. See anything weird? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun! With one cautionary note
No doubt about it – this app is really fun to use and can be relied upon to deliver almost anything you need, no matter how off the beaten path!
Here is my cautionary note. I’d like to respectfully ask the developers to consider removing the images that have to do suicide. The current statistics on death by suicide are escalating at an unprecedented rate, and I don’t think we are even at the peak yet. I don’t want to say this publicly but I would privately tell you what terms I used in search that brought up all of these images.
Again, a great app, I just wanted to submit a something for your consideration.
I’ve been (very happily) using the Giphy web service for the last few years to make gifs that I feel are high quality and are fun to post. I felt very positively about Giphy until one day I logged in to continue my pleasant gif-making hobby and - suddenly - the ‘create gif’ button (a + at the top of my page) no longer directs me to where I make my gifs, but instead to an uncloseable screen that tells me to download the app. At first I thought I could click through this - I don’t like downloading a ton of apps, I keep my phone neat and storage relatively low - but when I tried to skip past it and reopen the page I found that I couldn’t. Now this is very frustrating, as I’ve been (and might I add again, very happily) using the web page for awhile - and suddenly the only way to access my ability to make gifs is to download the app? An app I was to find out works completely differently, much worse, and is way too busy? An app that takes up too much space on my phone? An app that I, by all means, do not want to download? I deleted it immediately, I didn’t even make a single gif. One of the worst changes I have ever seen to anything, ever. I want a working and accessible web page - not some ugly redirect to an app that doesn’t work in the way I’ve been using Giphy this entire time. I literally wish I could rate this lower than a one, but I unfortunately can’t. Do not download, it’s not worth your time. There are better.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about this experience. Please email us at email@example.com so that we can assist with this.
Good GIF solution, but animation speed is wrong
I’m on an iPhone X with iOS 13.3. For some time now, I’ve noticed that when using the GIPHY keyboard to send texts (by just tapping the GIF image you want to use, and allowing it to automatically add the image to your text message), the animation-speed of the GIF that gets sent is noticeably slower that what the GIPHY keyboard showed, and the sent GIF usually ends several frames too soon. The only way I’ve found to send GIPHYs that play back at regular speed is to open the GIPHY *app*, and from there, I have the option to save a GIF to my camera roll. THEN I can go to my camera roll and attach THAT saved GIF to a text message.
It’s a few extra hoops to jump through, which is why I deducted a couple stars. As far as being able to quickly find appropriate and funny GIFs for my needs, it’s great.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giphy, Inc.
- 128 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Giphy, Inc.