The year is 2060.
War has plunged the world into chaos and darkness, and the responsibility of restoring order falls onto those of us who have survived.
Now is the time to revisit your past. Make use of your gift in tactics and command your T-Dolls in the struggle to unveil the far-reaching conspiracy that permeates the world.
For the sake of mankind and our future, join us...
...at GRIFON & KRYUGER Private Military Contractor
◎ Strategic mobilization and maneuvers
Gain the upper hand in battles through the use of operation strategies on maps that enable free deployment and withdrawal of multiple teams!
◎ Hands-on battles in real time
Have the frontline engage enemies and the backline deal damage. Turn the tables by changing your T-Dolls’ formation and position during battle!
◎ 100+ Anthropomorphic firearm characters
Over a hundred classic firearms in every era all the way from WWII to modern times await your orders, all designed by famous illustrators!
◎ Character cultivation and skill upgrade
Cultivate your T-Dolls by leveling up their skills, dummy-linking and calibrating their equipment to enhance their performance in battle!
◎ An illustrious cast of voice actors
Enjoy the magnificent performance brought by A-list Japanese voice actors such as Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, Ai Kayano, and Haruka Tomatsu!
◎ Dormitory and Costumes
Give your T-Dolls a funky, cozy home by furnishing their dormitory with décor of various styles!
V2.0700 Update Content
1. Added: “Target Saving” is a new feature in the Target Practice System. This feature will enable you to add enemies you encounter in combat to your target collection for future practice.
You can save the enemies through the following ways:
Long press the enemy in the map and tap Add Target in the enemy details page.
Pause the combat to add the current enemies into Target Collection.
When you lose a battle, you can add enemies into your Target Collection.
2. Added: HOC General Data is a new item that can be obtained through Intelligence Analysis in the Intelligence Center for unlocking and upgrading HOC units.
HOC General Data are incompatible with HOC units that have not been added to Intelligence Analysis.
3. Added: New options for skill cut-in animations will be added to Settings>Battle. Skill cut-in animations for T-Doll echelons or Coalition echelons can be set to “off”, “play once” (per day), or “on”.
4. Added: Certain characters in the story (human or otherwise) can now be appointed as Assistants. Clear certain maps to unlock them.
5. Added: The interfaces for Black Card exchange will also be optimized with the addition of sorting and filtering options.
6. Optimized: The interfaces for Procurement, time-limited token redemption, and Black Card exchange will be optimized.
7. Optimized: Enemy Units in Index will be optimized with the addition of enemy chibis.
8. Optimized: Event page will be optimized.
9. Optimized: Item classification in the Shop will be optimized. Costume Packages can now be previewed directly on the Shop interface.
10. Optimized: The Item interface will be optimized with the addition of item introductions and ways to obtain each item.
11. Optimized: Special effects are no longer bound to their respective Commander costume sets. Commanders can now freely equip any special effects that are already in their Wardrobe.
12. Optimized: The interface of Wardrobe and Clothes Shop of Commander Costumes will be optimized with a more unified version. Commander can select and match clothes more conveniently.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent game. Excellent developers. Best F2P game I've ever played.
This is such an amazing game. It's fun and addicting and it's not even pay to win! It's very grindy but what do you expect from Gatcha games? Let me tell you, it's been about a year playing this game and Ive never missed a day logging on. It's exciting and collecting weapons has never been more fun. Whats more is that the developers are on top of things! You can really feel the love they put into the game. I have nothing but respect for them. Updates are constant and timely. Everytime they need to bring the servers down, they compensate the players accordingly, in spite of the fact that the update is to bring more content into the game anyways. The community is also helpful and very nice and supportive. I can't praise this game enough. Their customer service is also quick and responsive. I accidentally bought two items from the store when I only meant to buy one and I emailed customer service and they actually responded in a polite and timely manner. They solved the issue without any hassle and they also threw in something extra for the inconvenience. Great game and great developers. I'd give this game 10 stars if I could.
Fun and can be addictive but...
This may be a tad wordy and I apologize in advance for that. Let me just start by saying, even though her artwork is censored, I’ll touch on that later, M1 Garand is my favorite girl and top gun waifu. Very cute, much PING! xD
Now for the actual review. GF is a really fun game and I’ve sunk a surprising amount of hours into it as I tend to avoid most mobile games. I’ve even spent money on it which I’m not to proud of but that’s with any game I play so don’t take that to heart developers. I can say however, after seeing some of the comparisons between the English artwork and the original artwork, that the censorship does annoy me a tad. That being said it doesn’t annoy me enough to completely trash the game as some do because I can understand the developers worries for the most part. The gameplay, which is really the only thing that matters, is still solid and the game is still fun. It’s doesn’t feel heavily P2W and though you may have to grind it’s not awful imo. I do however agree with the idea of making the uncensored artwork an optional choice for those who want it either by a free download like the voice pact or even by a paywall, as long as the price isn’t too high devs.
Well that’s it. If you’re a potential downloader reading this I thank you for taking the time to read my review and I do suggest you still give GF a shot. If you’re the developers reading this I again say thanks for making this fun little game available where I live.
Great game, but crashes frequently.
I’ve been playing this game for well over a year, and in all those times the story and gameplay remind me of another game called Battle Nations; which unfortunately ran its course and was taken down from the App Store due to developer problems. But while this game isn’t turn-based that much, it gives a good take on “defense tower” genre at its core. While I don’t usually like micro-transactions or “limited” time items for skin costumes for the girls in the game. I still enjoy the gameplay and story; although if you missed a main event, you would not know what is going on without context. (And the cutscene playback story doesn’t apply to main events; only vanilla missions.) All these aside the main issue I find with this game is not the gameplay itself, although some “bugs” find there way in and the developers are quick to make the necessary fixes (usually less than a day). The problem lies with optimization. I find using a VM on a computer and running a program that imitates a Mobile device is the best possible gameplay experience. Other than that, the game played on any mobile devices will suffer greatly. Crashes almost every 5 minutes and lots of lag. Even with potato settings for the mobile app it still lags, bugs out, or just crashes outright. So otherwise I love this game and will continue to play it until it possibly meets the same fate as Battle Nations.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sunborn Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 3.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Sunborn Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Monthly Gift $3.99
- Sack of Gems $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.