The year is 2060.
War has plunged the world into chaos and darkness, and the responsibility of restoring order falls onto those of us who have survived.
Now is the time to revisit your past. Make use of your gift in tactics and command your T-Dolls in the struggle to unveil the far-reaching conspiracy that permeates the world.
For the sake of mankind and our future, join us...
...at GRIFON & KRYUGER Private Military Contractor
◎ Strategic mobilization and maneuvers
Gain the upper hand in battles through the use of operation strategies on maps that enable free deployment and withdrawal of multiple teams!
◎ Hands-on battles in real time
Have the frontline engage enemies and the backline deal damage. Turn the tables by changing your T-Dolls’ formation and position during battle!
◎ 100+ Anthropomorphic firearm characters
Over a hundred classic firearms in every era all the way from WWII to modern times await your orders, all designed by famous illustrators!
◎ Character cultivation and skill upgrade
Cultivate your T-Dolls by leveling up their skills, dummy-linking and calibrating their equipment to enhance their performance in battle!
◎ An illustrious cast of voice actors
Enjoy the magnificent performance brought by A-list Japanese voice actors such as Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, Ai Kayano, and Haruka Tomatsu!
◎ Dormitory and Costumes
Give your T-Dolls a funky, cozy home by furnishing their dormitory with décor of various styles!
Content Update for V3.0100:
1. "Frontline Protocol" system. Commanders can obtain "Frontline Protocol Progress Cards" by completing daily and weekly missions to increase their Frontline Protocol Level in exchange for generous rewards.
2. "Heavy Fairy Production" system. The Heavy Fairy Production will be separated from Heavy Equipment Production. Fairies can now be produced independently through Heavy Production.
3. "Icon Frame" system. Commanders can freely mix and match icon frames with icons that they have already obtained.
4. Department leveling feature. By increasing the number of members present in a department and raising their levels, Commanders can level up the department and gain its corresponding perks.
5. "Combat Tutorials". Kalina will appear to guide you through battles in certain maps in the Main Story and limited-time events.
6. New background "Highway to Hell" will be added to Luffberry Chess.
7. Switchable backgrounds. Commanders can now switch the map background via the "Appearance" button on the Luffberry Chess main and room interfaces.
8. Optimizations to the match-making interface in Luffberry Chess. Bonus effects will now be unlocked when promoted to the next rank.
9. A new button for manually checking and repairing resource files will be added to the resource file loading interface.
1. Overall game performance. The game will run more smoothly, and the page-switching experience will be improved.
2. The "Quest" system will be improved with changes made to "Daily Quests" and "Weekly Quests".
3. The "Equipment Enhancement" function will be improved. Equipment receiving an Enhancement will now inherit a portion of the fodder equipment's Development Value.
4. Fairy Talents will now have a 100% chance of activating, as opposed to having the activation rate increase with the Fairy's star level. Raising a Fairy's star level will now increase the Talent's potency instead.
5. The battle settlement interface for Logistics Support and Auto-Battles will be improved with the introduction of a one-click repeat feature.
6. Battery collection will be optimized. The collection time will be changed to 10:00-14:00 UTC-8 and 18:00-01:00 UTC-8 (next day) every day.
7. Success rate of rescuing T-Dolls will be increased for stages in the Main Story and Campaigns.
8. "Echelon Formation" will be optimized. When the echelon leader position is empty, Commanders will have the choice of appointing a T-Doll randomly selected by the system as the leader.
9. The "Gifting" function will be improved. When giving Combat Reports to a T-Doll, Commanders can now directly enter the amount of reports to be gifted.
10. Display optimization of the Equipment details interface.
11. Minor changes will be made to the HOC system interface for better display.
12. EXP Training on HOC units can now be completed immediately.
13. The methods of acquisitions for T-Dolls, Equipment, and Fairies will be better displayed in "Index", with the additional function to jump to other interfaces.
14. The experience of repositioning T-Dolls in combat will be optimized.
15. Display optimization of the interface of HOC units conducting rescue missions in battle stages.
16. The "Café" system will be improved with an additional reward preview function.
17. Display optimization of the "Mail" system interface.
18. Display optimization of the Item acquisition interface.
19. Display optimization of the bounty collection interface at the Storage Rack in the Forward Basecamp.
20. Display optimization of the "Secret Shop" interface. The number of items in stock will now be shown.
21. Adjustments will be made to improve the interfaces for T-Doll Production, Equipment Production, and Heavy Fairy Production.
22. Character voice lines can now be viewed in the Index without having to download the audio pack.
23. The "Clear Cache" function will be optimized with changes made to the interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Really Good! Ignore Censorship Drama
The game has little to flaws, mainly its server being later on releases, but that is to be expected of a off region game that is converted to english form. There are tons of players who whine and salt over censorship, but the censored version actually looks way better. People will always complain and the uncensored versions (you can google) are just more provocative versions of damage drawings. This game is so much more than dumbing it down to the average half naked ‘waifu’ it creates a really fun realm of strategy combat. Devs also have the themes censored because they can violate legal things like some underaged guns (hi otaku pedos). There is an amazing story of battle machines and the combat is engaging with buffs strats and the urge to collect better tier guns. Most of it is f2p you don’t need to pay to win. There is a dorm function and friend system allowing some personality into each player’s room. Can get grindy, but you unlock better rewards. Honestly, play it, ignore the drama on seeing naked anime girls and enjoy collecting your favourite guns! PS: You can marry your gun, and multiple marriages!
Fun and can be addictive but...
This may be a tad wordy and I apologize in advance for that. Let me just start by saying, even though her artwork is censored, I’ll touch on that later, M1 Garand is my favorite girl and top gun waifu. Very cute, much PING! xD
Now for the actual review. GF is a really fun game and I’ve sunk a surprising amount of hours into it as I tend to avoid most mobile games. I’ve even spent money on it which I’m not to proud of but that’s with any game I play so don’t take that to heart developers. I can say however, after seeing some of the comparisons between the English artwork and the original artwork, that the censorship does annoy me a tad. That being said it doesn’t annoy me enough to completely trash the game as some do because I can understand the developers worries for the most part. The gameplay, which is really the only thing that matters, is still solid and the game is still fun. It’s doesn’t feel heavily P2W and though you may have to grind it’s not awful imo. I do however agree with the idea of making the uncensored artwork an optional choice for those who want it either by a free download like the voice pact or even by a paywall, as long as the price isn’t too high devs.
Well that’s it. If you’re a potential downloader reading this I thank you for taking the time to read my review and I do suggest you still give GF a shot. If you’re the developers reading this I again say thanks for making this fun little game available where I live.
Great game, but crashes frequently.
I’ve been playing this game for well over a year, and in all those times the story and gameplay remind me of another game called Battle Nations; which unfortunately ran its course and was taken down from the App Store due to developer problems. But while this game isn’t turn-based that much, it gives a good take on “defense tower” genre at its core. While I don’t usually like micro-transactions or “limited” time items for skin costumes for the girls in the game. I still enjoy the gameplay and story; although if you missed a main event, you would not know what is going on without context. (And the cutscene playback story doesn’t apply to main events; only vanilla missions.) All these aside the main issue I find with this game is not the gameplay itself, although some “bugs” find there way in and the developers are quick to make the necessary fixes (usually less than a day). The problem lies with optimization. I find using a VM on a computer and running a program that imitates a Mobile device is the best possible gameplay experience. Other than that, the game played on any mobile devices will suffer greatly. Crashes almost every 5 minutes and lots of lag. Even with potato settings for the mobile app it still lags, bugs out, or just crashes outright. So otherwise I love this game and will continue to play it until it possibly meets the same fate as Battle Nations.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sunborn Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 3.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Sunborn Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Monthly Gift $3.99
- Sack of Gems $25.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Pocketful of Gems $0.99
- Box of Gems $49.99
- Chest of Gems $99.99
- Daily Special Supply $0.99
- Monthly Auto-Battle Card $3.99
- 2023 New Year Special Offer Ⅰ $23.99