GIS Cloud Mobile Data Collection is a tool for web and mobile devices which allows you to collect data in real time, with custom designed forms, work in offline mode and more.
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on https://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Offline maps
- Points, Lines and Polygons geometry support
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Search through data on the map
- Control different layers in the map
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Note! This app will use GPS in the background to give you the most accurate and current location.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New features and improvements:
• search through features in external databases
• navigate to features on layers which are not WGS84
• fresh social login interface
• a more consistent behaviour with feature info and layer expression visibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy a non GIS guy use it!
I love this app! I was trying to use ESRI Collector app and I have all the credentials for it but it wouldn't let me do anything with out setting up a server and what not! This app does exactly what I need it to do and it does it so elegant and well!
I am a developer also and I appreciate all the hard work you guys and girls put into this! I'll get you guys a pizza sometime! ☺️
This app is free on Google Play. Apple makes you pay $6 for it. GIS Cloud doesn't bill for the app, they bill you for usage through their website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.