Are you wondering what to do with your extra medicine which is about to go off in your drawer? Now you can offer your valuable help to another human in need. Through MEDforALL.
MEDforALL App helps you donate your extra medicine easily, quickly and reliably, without even stepping out of your door.
Through the app you can:
1. Register all your medicine, either by scanning or by typing the unique vertical code which can be found on the medicine box of each medicine.
2. Decide which of the medicine you registered, you want to donate straight away, or a while before they go off.
3. See the medicine shortages in the welfare organisations that we co-operate with.*
4. In case there is a need for the medicine you own, you deliver them by yourselves to the welfare organisations we work with.
Now, the time has come for MEDforALL to reward you through the creation of your online personal pharmacy, which is a list with all the medicine you have at home and their expiry dates, so that you remember what you already have, whenever you visit your doctor or your pharmacist.
This time don’t let your medicine go off! Let’s help those in need! #JoinGIVMED!
For any query don’t hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDforALL is a program developed by the non profit organisation GIVMED I Share medicine Share life.
• You can register only if you have a greek phone number
• You can register only medicines with the greek package.
• The welfare organisations that we co-operate with are social pharmacies, retirement homes and NGOs that cover the medical needs of socially fragile groups and employ a pharmacist who controls the medicine that is donated.
• GIVMED does not gather medicine but helps in their networking through its app.
• Medicine that cannot be donated at all is: any type of parapharmaceutical products, those that are prescribed on a red line and those that need to be refrigerated.
• Medicine that cannot be donated after having been opened are: syrups, creams, inhalers and drops.
New feature! Choose the NGO you will donate medicines using the new interactive map!
Ratings and Reviews
I have a box of medicines to donate and I can’t get the app to scan the bar codes or register the numbers in Step One. It’s unfortunate, I’d hoped to be of help by passing expensive medicines along to others.
Only works if you have a +30 phone number
Great first impression, impeccable translation, but can’t proceed beyond initial steps, as there is a blocking request to enter a phone number beginning with +30. Why make it in English, if you don’t also accept travellers’ phone numbers? Anyway, keep up the good work.
Can’t get it to work.
No way to change country code. It won’t bar code scan.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GIVMED Share medicine Share life
- 47.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © GIVMED 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.