With the Gjensidige app, you have easy access to check all of your insurances, report damages, and download travel insurance cards. The app provides easy access to monitor your retirement savings, up-to-date calculations of your benefits when you retire, and personal recommendations for what you can do to save enough for your own future. We would like to hear from you about what we can do to give you a better overview of your pension savings in the app. Send us feedback right in the app!
What you can do in the app
* Full overview of your insurances
* Download travel cards to your mobile
* Report damages
* Change the mileage of car insurance policy
* Overview of what your job has saved, and what you yourself have saved for retirement
* Find out what you will be paid in pension in total, and what you can do to influence what you will receive
* Check prices and buy insurance
* See coverage and deductibles on your insurance policies
* Contact Gjensidige customer service, or leave your telephone number and we will call you back
* Easy login with face recognition, fingerprint or PIN code.
* Do you have a suggestion for what the app can do better? Send us feedback inside the app!
The first time you use the app, you log in with BankID or BankID på mobil. All necessary information is then automatically retrieved by the app. In order to be able to show you what you will be paid in pension in total, you must give the app consent to extract information about you from Norsk Pensjon.
Your safety is very important to us. We respect your privacy and do everything we can to secure and protect your personal information, information about use of the app and other communication via mobile. A complete overview of privacy and security can be found at https://www.gjensidige.no/personvern-og-sikkerhet
It's November, the month of Black Friday, beautiful moustaches and (for some of us) bug fixing. But in addition to bug fixing, we have in this new release made it way easier to change your pension profile, improved the display of forecasts, and made it possible for you to see the insurances of your partner.
Ratings and Reviews
Belongs in Norway's App Store
Possibly the best banking app ever, if you read Norwegian.
I downloaded just to see if it had an English mode, like their website does. Can't find it if present.
Gjensidige is a leading Nordic insurance group listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Gjensidige has provided insurance services for 200 years.
We have about 4000 employees and offer insurance products in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and the Baltic states. In Norway, we also offer banking, pension and savings. Operating income was NOK 24 billion in 2015, while total assets were NOK 129 billion.
Alt for dårlig at det ikke er støtte for wallet for bla reiseforsikring. Helt ubrukelig egentlig
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Gjensidige
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.