The Translator is an app which provides translations between the following 16 languages:
English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Danish, French, Finnish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Japanese, German, Italian, Swedish, Korean, Polish and Dutch. The speech recognition and speech synthesis functions are powered by iSpeech® http://www.ispeech.org/#/home. You can save or share translated text on Messages (SMS), WhatsApp, Evernote, etc.
How to use:
1) Set up your input and output languages
2) Enter the words
a. Via Text Input
- enter text in the input box
- press the "Translate" button
- if you want to hear the words being read out, just hit the "Read" button
b. Via Voice
- press the "Microphone" button
- speak out the words to be translated
- the translation will be in the output box and the words read out automatically
3) Press the "Swap" button if you intend to swap between the input and output languages.
4) Tap on the Output Text Box to share/save translated text on Messages (SMS), WhatsApp, Evernote, etc.
- Share or Save Translated Text on Messages (SMS), WhatsApp, Evernote, etc.
- GLABS SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © gLabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.