Add your eyeshadow palettes, scroll through all your shades, and plan breathtaking looks.
See all your eyeshadows in one place.
- No more searching through endless palettes for that perfect shade.
- Easily import a picture of your eyeshadows and divide up the shades. GlamKit will do the rest for you, finding the color and finish of each shade.
- All your eyeshadows will be in one scrollable list. You no longer have to open all your makeup as you create your look. It's like shopping your own collection.
- Scrolling through the list is also a great way to get inspiration directly from your collection. It helps you get more creative with your looks.
- Sort the shades however you want, such as by color, finish, or palette. You can also sort by your favorite shadows, darkest shadows, or lightest shadows. It makes it much easier to find the perfect shade you're looking for.
- No more forgetting colors or using the same few palettes when you have so much makeup gathering dust. You might just find your new favorite shade.
Create looks and save them for another day.
- GlamKit makes recreating your favorite looks so easy.
- You can now plan your makeup anytime, even when you're not home.
- It makes packing your travel bag faster and traveling easier. You no longer have to worry about leaving an important palette at home.
- Doing your makeup will be quicker because you've already saved plenty of looks.
Find your precise color using a color wheel.
- Perfect if you're copying a face chart or have a dream color in mind.
- Have you ever had a very specific shade in mind for a look? Or maybe you're copying an inspiration? Instead of searching through endless palettes, simply find the color on the color wheel. Then, GlamKit will show you the closest shades in your collection.
Compare other palettes to your collection.
- If you're shopping, you can just upload a picture of a palette you're considering. GlamKit will show you all the similar shades in your collection. It's a great way to save some money and avoid buying an almost identical shade for the hundredth time.
- If you're trying to recreate a look that you saw on Instagram or Youtube, just upload a picture of a palette that the original artist used. You can easily find dupes in your collection. It saves you time because you no longer have to spend time comparing swatches or Googling dupes that you might not even own.
Customize details about each of your shades.
- Add details, such as price, weight, rating, tags, and more, to make it easier to remember which shades you love to use.
Added search bar to the main screen to make it easier to find swatches. You can search by brand, brand acronym, palette, shade, color, finish, or any combination of these.
Added a collection of popular preset palettes. Currently, it has brands such as ColourPop, Juvia's Place, BH Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and ABH. You can use this when adding palettes or on the Palette Scanner screen to save time. It'd be very helpful to GlamKit and other users if, when adding new palettes, you allow your palettes to be saved to the database.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ll admit I was unsure about this app at first, but it’s amazing! I have so many eyeshadow palettes that I forget I even have certain shades, so this app helps me search through all of them with ease. I love how you can even create looks on the app and save them for later! Overall 5 stars, since i haven’t encountered any problems.
Love it! Very organized and easy to use
No way to rename colors
It’s an awesome app but it’s completely useless since I am unable to name the colors correctly. I am unable to know exactly which color I should use because I have no way to correlate the color to its original name.
When that is fixed I would love to redownload it and give it a 5 stars!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. In the newest update, you can now change the name of colors. When you’re editing the information of a swatch, there is now a pencil icon next to the button used to edit the color. If you click it, you can set your own color names. I hope you’ll give GlamKit another try. Please let me know if you have anymore feedback.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stan Litvin
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.