Glance - A student-created mobile app to help students quickly tackle everyday tasks at Manhattan College using their ubiquitous smartphone. Employees will also find this app useful.
- Digital Jasper Card: Add to Wallet or use In-App
- At a Glance Search: Services + Employees, with ability to Favorite for faster access
- Feeds: Announcements, News, Featured Events, Twitter, Campus Alerts, ITS News and Outages
- Calendars (All, Including Subscriptions to Calendars and Events)
- Quadrangle (Student Newspaper)
- Geo-Locator Map - Integrated with Events and Employee Directory (part of At a Glance Search)
- Courses by Term (Authenticated Student or Faculty)
- To-Do List (Authenticated Users)
- Settings Page
Ratings and Reviews
A Good Start
This is a good start. A solid app, but this seems a bit too simplistic. I do wish I could access services like Moodle and Self Service on the app. Also, push notifications for select announcements and events would be really useful. There are a lot of events that are on my mind, and if the app could notify certain events to me that I have in mind, that would be great.
So far a great start. Hope development continues.
“The ID is already in your wallet, bruh...”
Probably not a good idea to have an app that doesn’t work have an error message with “bruh” in it. Updating the app has broken the Manhattan College ID, and not only does the ID not work in app, but also crashes Glance when attempting to redownload the ID.
Too many crashes to make it usable. So frustrating.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.