Find your next job, prepare for interviews and get hired faster with Glassdoor. Compare salaries, reviews and the latest job listings on the go.
Our top 3 Glassdoor app features:
• Job search - our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency - our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more.
• Job applications - use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs on the go.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find jobs and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find new job opportunities for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button - simply upload your resume, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and take Glassdoor with you wherever you go.
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 12.0 and higher.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm
We’ve added the ability for users to rate their company's diversity and inclusion, while being able to view the diversity and inclusion story for different companies.
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glassdoor have the best opportunity to help everyone look for jobs and careers in any field of their interest. The great thing is you make your profile, choose what kind of benefit you want, the list just go on and on. You control your pathway and destination. Glassdoor only send jobs offers on base on your interest. No matter what your experience, background or education they always found great offers for everyone. Glassdoor help you look for offers outside of the United State. Most people are scared to look for employment in other countries overseas because they don’t have the tools to do their research and don’t know anyone overseas. But don’t worry Glassdoor has everyone cover. You tell Glassdoor what job offer and what country you want to work for and Glassdoor will send you with the right offer. They help you with interview questions and preparation for you to get the job. They have job offers for people who want to work remotely from home of any in the world.
Thanks Glassdoor for everyone throughout our life journey.
Good search engine. Generalized vs specific information most often provided, for example: provides generic vs specific job descriptions, regional/nationwide salary ranges vs accurate salary ranges specific to location of interest, salary range provided often too wide to be helpful (no criteria provided for low-med-high across the range), posts available positions in a wide radius (location) from preferred location vs in preferred location, thus positions listed in search may be long but in actuality 99% are ruled out due to location (provide more filters), Inadequate “reviews” from past/present employees, i.e. inappropriate job category reviewed (receptionist vs provider vs administrator vs housekeeping), reviews from nationwide employees posted vs local employees from facility of interest, only high rating/reviews posted. ALL reviews from my job category should be provided.
Improvement in these areas would yield a 5 star review for Glassdoor. Shortcomings may be due to information provided to Glassdoor vs information requested by Glassdoor. Glassdoor, work harder to provide the specific information required by job seeker. Making these changes will increase the chances of providing the best fit for employers & employees. Both your customers will be happier with the service you provide.
Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback.
Nonetheless, keep up the good work. You need to sharpen your pencil to land on top in this competitive business.
I like that the Glass Door app gives employees and interviewees a place to give their honest opinions and that it gives the public a way to see businesses before they decide to get further involved, which is why I’m sure it was named Glass Door. Haha.
What I don’t like is the part where you go to check out the reviews. The way it’s currently designed, one doesn’t readily know that in order to see the reviews on a company that they have to click on the stars or the review section AGAIN after they’ve already clicked on “REVIEWS”. I’m sure some people are getting flustered with that as I did. Since I really wanted to “see the reviews”, I played around with it a min or 2 until I realized that was the way you actually get access to all of them. That feature is annoying because it is asinine to have to click “Reviews” when it doesn’t immediately take you to the drop list of “all the reviews”. You see a couple but that’s it. Not all. So some may have to go about fumbling around as they’re not getting ALL of the content. That’s my experience. Please fix this.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 78 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2008–2019, Glassdoor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.