Find the job you love, follow the career you want and get hired faster with Glassdoor.
Search the freshest job listings and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, and benefits by the people who know the company best – their employees.
Your Glassdoor App gives you these amazingly useful features:
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the most suitable new vacancies for you among millions of job listings
• Company salaries and benefits from the job listing
• The new position that fits your life ( You can find out more about the office culture and read honest reviews from current and former employees)
Imagine how great it would be to simply and easily tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community. With Glassdoor, you can do exactly that and search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
View Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how it compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity (just look for the ‘Easy Apply’ label)
• Swipe on a job listing to email it over, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 11.0 and higher.
We've added the ability for users to engage and reengage with their jobs and content notifications via their Notification Center tab. We've also released the 2019 Best Places to Work, go check if your company has made the list!
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Good search engine. Generalized vs specific information most often provided, for example: provides generic vs specific job descriptions, regional/nationwide salary ranges vs accurate salary ranges specific to location of interest, salary range provided often too wide to be helpful (no criteria provided for low-med-high across the range), posts available positions in a wide radius (location) from preferred location vs in preferred location, thus positions listed in search may be long but in actuality 99% are ruled out due to location (provide more filters), Inadequate “reviews” from past/present employees, i.e. inappropriate job category reviewed (receptionist vs provider vs administrator vs housekeeping), reviews from nationwide employees posted vs local employees from facility of interest, only high rating/reviews posted. ALL reviews from my job category should be provided.
Improvement in these areas would yield a 5 star review for Glassdoor. Shortcomings may be due to information provided to Glassdoor vs information requested by Glassdoor. Glassdoor, work harder to provide the specific information required by job seeker. Making these changes will increase the chances of providing the best fit for employers & employees. Both your customers will be happier with the service you provide.
Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback.
Nonetheless, keep up the good work. You need to sharpen your pencil to land on top in this competitive business.
I like that the Glass Door app gives employees and interviewees a place to give their honest opinions and that it gives the public a way to see businesses before they decide to get further involved, which is why I’m sure it was named Glass Door. Haha.
What I don’t like is the part where you go to check out the reviews. The way it’s currently designed, one doesn’t readily know that in order to see the reviews on a company that they have to click on the stars or the review section AGAIN after they’ve already clicked on “REVIEWS”. I’m sure some people are getting flustered with that as I did. Since I really wanted to “see the reviews”, I played around with it a min or 2 until I realized that was the way you actually get access to all of them. That feature is annoying because it is asinine to have to click “Reviews” when it doesn’t immediately take you to the drop list of “all the reviews”. You see a couple but that’s it. Not all. So some may have to go about fumbling around as they’re not getting ALL of the content. That’s my experience. Please fix this.
Sends me “perfect matches” that are irrelevant
This app has been extremely helpful for knowing what my worth is at any given company. In the past it’s helped me realize I’m being paid less than I should be at current jobs, and it’s helped me negotiate fair pay when starting a new job. However, I’m currently searching for a new position and every single day I get a notification and email for a “perfect match” that has a much lower estimated salary range than what Glassdoor knows I currently make (because I’ve given them that information). In addition, I’m looking for a promotion with more money, not a position I held in my early 20s. Usually their “perfect match” is up to 75k lower than what I’m looking for. There is no way to set a salary range or key words for what you’re looking for in a “perfect match”. When I need serious leads this is extremely insulting, frustrating, and a waste of time. Please allow users to set some parameters around these notifications in order to actually help them in their job searches.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 85.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2008–2019, Glassdoor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.