Find the job you love, follow the career you want and get hired faster with Glassdoor.
Search the freshest job listings and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, and benefits by the people who know the company best – their employees.
Your Glassdoor App gives you these amazingly useful features:
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the most suitable new vacancies for you among millions of job listings
• Company salaries and benefits from the job listing
• The new position that fits your life ( You can find out more about the office culture and read honest reviews from current and former employees)
Imagine how great it would be to simply and easily tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community. With Glassdoor, you can do exactly that and search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
View Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how it compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity (just look for the ‘Easy Apply’ label)
• Swipe on a job listing to email it over, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 11.0 and higher.
We've added the ability for users to create and manage their Glassdoor Profile within the app, and to easily apply to jobs with their profiles.
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
The Door Of Opprorunity
In my current life stage I have noticed the immersion of the world being connected my the apparent media enterprises of Facebook, Google, and Walt Disney to name a few. The branding techniques composed to boost a business venture has been just remarkable for me to watch since I have been of age to comprehend the fact. Glassdoor is just another entity that is resourceful in more ways than others can even imagine. Currently I am still striving and focusing on my own achievements in academia to boost myself into a suitable career path, but it is never a bad thing to look ahead and plan for the future before making a move that is not beneficial to an engaging career. I highly appreciate the application and I am very elated to have found this right when I did because I am just near ready to push full force into the ever changing realm of technological connections. Thank you for the concerted effort by all of you at Glassdoor and I hope to come into contact with an employer because of the team that you as a company employs.
Best Wishes and Regards,
I like that the Glass Door app gives employees and interviewees a place to give their honest opinions and that it gives the public a way to see businesses before they decide to get further involved, which is why I’m sure it was named Glass Door. Haha.
What I don’t like is the part where you go to check out the reviews. The way it’s currently designed, one doesn’t readily know that in order to see the reviews on a company that they have to click on the stars or the review section AGAIN after they’ve already clicked on “REVIEWS”. I’m sure some people are getting flustered with that as I did. Since I really wanted to “see the reviews”, I played around with it a min or 2 until I realized that was the way you actually get access to all of them. That feature is annoying because it is asinine to have to click “Reviews” when it doesn’t immediately take you to the drop list of “all the reviews”. You see a couple but that’s it. Not all. So some may have to go about fumbling around as they’re not getting ALL of the content. That’s my experience. Please fix this.
Sends me “perfect matches” that are irrelevant
This app has been extremely helpful for knowing what my worth is at any given company. In the past it’s helped me realize I’m being paid less than I should be at current jobs, and it’s helped me negotiate fair pay when starting a new job. However, I’m currently searching for a new position and every single day I get a notification and email for a “perfect match” that has a much lower estimated salary range than what Glassdoor knows I currently make (because I’ve given them that information). In addition, I’m looking for a promotion with more money, not a position I held in my early 20s. Usually their “perfect match” is up to 75k lower than what I’m looking for. There is no way to set a salary range or key words for what you’re looking for in a “perfect match”. When I need serious leads this is extremely insulting, frustrating, and a waste of time. Please allow users to set some parameters around these notifications in order to actually help them in their job searches.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2008–2019, Glassdoor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.