Listen music from your favourite cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk), download tracks for offline access.
Or upload music from PC/Mac directly using WiFi or cable.
Main feature is the playlist, where you can drop music with a simple gesture. It really feels that easy: you can quickly made a playlist you need right now out of hundreds of tracks you have. All the tracks in this playlist will be nicely separated by albums or folders.
You can upload music from your PC/Mac straight into the player app. All your highly structured music collection… or just a jumble of tracks.
Upload entire “E:\music” folder and it will appear as is in the application (look below for instructions).
If you used to sync with iTunes or have an Apple Music subscription, it is supported as well.
- Real waveform instead of boring position slider.
- Covers for albums.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Support for FLAC, radio-streams and many more audio formats.
How to upload music from PC/Mac:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to Apps and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Find “Glazba”.
- Drag and drop any files or folders with music into Glazba Documents.
- Check that you iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi.
- Enable WiFi Upload in the app (Folders -> WiFi Upload).
- In the browser on computer go to specified URL (something like http://192.168.1.140).
- Create/rename/delete folders and drag and drop music files directly into browser page.
- Fixed an issue when next track won't start in background.
- Redesigned track screen.
- Support for iPhone 14 Pro.
- Other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Music Player for Offline Music Collection
This app is perfect for playing your music collection/entire personal audio library. I’ve used it to upload all of my music (that I used to have stored on a pc) for access on my iPad. It works with your files app on the iPad to allow you to drag and drop music files. I transferred a few songs via the WiFi upload built into the app, then noticed a new file folder for Glazba appeared in my files app. From there I just dragged and dropped all of my music from an external drive into that Glazba folder and it automatically synced with the app itself. If you keep your music organized in folder structures (artist -> album -> songs) then that is how it will show up in the app
The playlist function is also super nice to have. And the App automatically finds album art to display. Overall, exactly what I was looking for, and surprisingly hard to find an app that works like this in the App Store (the built in music app doesn’t seem to let you load in music that wasn’t bought on iTunes/through apple). Great work! The only thing I would request is letting the app work with the trackpad/a mouse, but everything else works perfectly, and is a simple easy to use interface
Best cloud/local music player
I use Glazba to stream music I have located on 3 different cloud drives.
My playlists include music from my OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox.
The best part is that you can stream music from your cloud drives or you can download music to your device using Glazba app.
This of one app I would like to praise for. Until few days back, uploading app was a painful task, i.e. always use iTunes. But worth this app, you don’t need to bother about installing iTunes to upload songs. It can be done using the IP address!!! I was looking for such app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pavel Alexeev
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Pavel Alexeev