Attention! This is an incredible value:
4 IN 1 combo!!!
"Glider Pilot", "Tailwheel Transition", "Hot Air Balloon Pilot" and "Seaplane Pilot"
FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Dozens of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Free Lifetime Updates. Current and valid for right now - as soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, etc.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you! This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation software for:
*AIRPLANE PILOTS LOOKING TO TRANSITION TO FLYING TAILWHEEL-TYPE AIRCRAFT (such as Piper Cubs, Piper Tripacers, Cessna 140s, and many more).
* GLIDER PILOTS.
* HOT AIR BALLOON PILOTS (both future PRIVATE PILOT and COMMERCIAL PILOT Hot Air Balloon Pilots).
* SEAPLANE PILOTS (INCLUDING FLOATPLANE AND FLYING BOAT).
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test preparation. If you want a FAA written (knowledge) test preparation app, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
*Ever wanted to fly a glider? It's incredible fun and, some would contend, the "purest" form of flying that man can do. It's you, the glider, and the sky - and not much else. Whether gliders are your first exposure to piloting or you are thinking of adding a glider rating to an existing pilot certificate, you are embarking on an exhilarating journey. This software can prepare you for any or all of: Private Pilot Glider, Commercial Pilot Glider, and CFI-Glider (Flight Instructor).
*Tailwheel Training can make you a better pilot. Come equipped to your tailwheel training with a real understanding of tailwheel operations and terminology and procedures and you can become a better pilot with RideReady. With material based both on the experiences of the CFIs and tailwheel pilots who are the authors of this app and specific FAA recommendations, our RideReady: Tailwheel Transition pilot will help you master the key things you need to know to fly a taildragger well and make the most of your training.
The app contains hundreds of questions and answers designed to help certified "nosedragger" (tricycle gear) pilots get the tailwheel ratings.
*To Fly Up and Away in your Beautiful Balloon, you're going to have to take an FAA checkride. This means an Oral Exam by an FAA Inspector or Designated Examiner. Don't worry! Our RideReady software, written by Bill Hughes, an ex-FAA Designated Examiner and veteran balloon pilot will help you pass that oral with ease. Even those tricky "Instructing" questions for Commercial Pilots!
This software will prepare you for BOTH the Private and Commercial Hot Air Balloon Chekrides.
*Ever wanted to fly a seaplane? For many people, a transition from land-planes to seaplanes is a challenging but enjoyable long weekend course where a new skill is learned and capability gained.
Our RideReady: Seaplane Pilot app will, in an interactive question-answer presentation style, take you through the key knowledge points as determined by the FAA that are crucial for safe and effective seaplane operation.
Thank you for checking out RideReady!
This much updated version of RideReady has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide better speed, stability, and features for you. RideReady features a massive amount of Airman Certification Standards (ACS) and Practical Test Standards (PTS) compatible learning content to help you prepare for your next checkride. As the amount of illustrated learning content has grown to keep up with technological and FAA emphasis shifts, some devices had trouble keeping up. This new version is totally re-engineered to faster and more stable for all and also features a wealth of improved content from our editorial team consisting of Designated Pilot Examiners, Flight Instructors, and other industry professionals. New features include more flexible rendering options such as user-selectable text size and the ability to save and load sessions between devices using our free cloud sync service. RideReady can help you confident and prepared for your next checkride and with its free lifetime updates will be there for you when you want to review later on down the line.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very helpful product
RideReady is a well conceived learning and review program. It helped me to successfully complete the practical exam for private pilot. As it is a mobile app, I was able to review “on the fly!”
I plan to continue with my growth as a pilot with a commercial rating. I will certainly use RideReady and the Dauntless GroundSchool products. Why mess with success!
Used this app to study for oral exam glider rating. Two hour oral was a piece of cake!!! Fantastic study guide!!
This only has one glider question, the database is really lacking. Very disappointed. Trying to get my money back somehow.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.