With Glimpse 2 you can always add all your favourite webpages as Widgets to your Notification Center
You want to see if there are news, if there is something new on your favourite webpage, if your long awaited product is available to order or check your used mobile data? You can do all of this with the right webpage inside Glimpse.
Just add a page to Glimpse. Choose the right area of the page and then this page is inside the Glimpse Widget on your Notification Center.
If you want to open a page quickly, you can do it from by pressing on the Widget and your page will be opened in Safari
You can add multiple widgets for different webpages to your Notification Center. Press firmly on the widget choose edit widget to select your webpage and desired refresh interval.
Features of Glimpse 2:
- Add a page to a Notification Center widget
- When adding you can scroll to a certain area of the page. The widget keeps this position, so that you are always in the right place (Note: Glimpse works best with mobile optimised webpages)
- Individual refresh intervals for your widgets
- You can open webpages from the widget
- Support for S size widget
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love the idea
Seems like you guys are the few people that had this ingenious idea. It would be nice if we had the ability to scroll down the page or custom views that automatically change. RSS feed widgets for blogs would be really cool as well if that’s possible.
unhappy with the performance of this widget
Really really unhappy with the performance of this widget. Once I set it up, invariably, within 24 hours, the website literally just disappears and the widget says I have to pick a URL. When it is being set up, the small window size set up does not match up with what I’ve set after I go back and save it. I have to scroll the square window around to some other area to have it actually show what I want on the final home screen. Been playing with this now for more than two weeks on a daily basis. It never works right for longer than a few hours or a day if I could even get it set up to look like what I want onscreen
**Update** Take my money!
A day after I posted about the rendering the update has been released and now it works with data studio. This app is great. Still be nice to have a 4 icon widget but I’m sure that will come. Sent my donation in as soon as I saw the update worked!
One think I noticed is the zoom works in the setup but not on the widget display but that could be due to how data studio adjusts the display size for the browser. I will test more and update.
Thank you for the fix! Made all the difference.
One more thing should fix your in app email settings so it doesn’t limit you to the mail app. I don’t even have the mail app installed so when I click to send email it does nothing as I use the gmail app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arno Appenzeller
- 1.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © APPenzeller 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Pay what you want 0,99 $0.99
- Pay what you want 1,99 $1.99
- Pay what you want 4,99 $4.99
- Pay what you want 2,99 $2.99
- Pay what you want 6,99 $6.99
- Pay what you want 3,99 $3.99
- Pay what you want 5,99 $5.99