With Glimpse 2 you can always add all your favourite webpages as Widgets to your Notification Center
You want to see if there are news, if there is something new on your favourite webpage, if your long awaited product is available to order or check your used mobile data? You can do all of this with the right webpage inside Glimpse.
Just add a page to Glimpse. Choose the right area of the page and then this page is inside the Glimpse Widget on your Notification Center.
If you want to open a page quickly, you can do it from by pressing on the Widget and your page will be opened in Safari
You can add multiple widgets for different webpages to your Notification Center. Press firmly on the widget choose edit widget to select your webpage and desired refresh interval.
Features of Glimpse 2:
- Add a page to a Notification Center widget
- When adding you can scroll to a certain area of the page. The widget keeps this position, so that you are always in the right place (Note: Glimpse works best with mobile optimised webpages)
- Individual refresh intervals for your widgets
- You can open webpages from the widget
- Support for S size widget
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
**Update** Take my money!
A day after I posted about the rendering the update has been released and now it works with data studio. This app is great. Still be nice to have a 4 icon widget but I’m sure that will come. Sent my donation in as soon as I saw the update worked!
One think I noticed is the zoom works in the setup but not on the widget display but that could be due to how data studio adjusts the display size for the browser. I will test more and update.
Thank you for the fix! Made all the difference.
One more thing should fix your in app email settings so it doesn’t limit you to the mail app. I don’t even have the mail app installed so when I click to send email it does nothing as I use the gmail app.
AWESOME! This is exactly what I needed. I travel a lot and needed a widget to show me various time zones at a “glimpse.” Like some have stated in their reviews, I would like to be able to resize/crop the widget area if possible in a future update. Keep up the great work, I donated and will continue to support your work. 💯
this app is definitely a Perfect Job, really appreciate what u’done,
But the fixed frame size is kinda annoying since some websites won’t follow your design for their info-flow
News, eg. the widget is showing either lots blank with ONE news, or two news but one only show part of itself
If it can be customizable, it would have much better experience
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arno Appenzeller
- 1.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © APPenzeller 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Pay what you want 0,99 $0.99
- Pay what you want 1,99 $1.99
- Pay what you want 2,99 $2.99
- Pay what you want 4,99 $4.99
- Pay what you want 6,99 $6.99
- Pay what you want 3,99 $3.99
- Pay what you want 5,99 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.