Glimpse makes shooting and editing video stories fast and easy. Perfect for capturing the memories you want to keep, Glimpse gives you the flexibility to craft beautiful movies without complicated editing software. With Glimpse, your weddings, vacations, and nights on the town become the highlight reels of your life. It's movie-making made simple. What will you Glimpse?
* Reorder moments. Perfect your videos by moving moments around to tell your story the way you want.
* Flexible recording options. Record moments of two, three, or unlimited seconds (requires in-app purchase). Hold down the record button (or use 3D-touch) to reveal the options.
* Effortless editing. Accidentally add a moment or looking to trim your video? Glimpse lets you remove moments from a video with the flick of a finger, and trim moments so you can focus on what’s most important.
* Multiple video stories. Create and maintain multiple videos. Glimpses are stored in your list; tap (+) to add to any Glimpse at any time.
* Flexible orientations. Create square, portrait, or landscape videos.
* Lock screen widget. Create new Glimpses or add to your latest Glimpse right from the lock screen.
* Reminders. If you’d like to look back at where you were at 8:00 am every day for a month, Glimpse can now remind you to capture a daily moment at that time. Reminders can be set daily, weekly, or monthly.
* Flashlight. Capture moments in low-light conditions by turning on the flashlight.
* Zoom. Get closer to the action with digital zoom. iPhone 7 and 7+ users can take advantage of the 2x optical zoom.
* Lock. Prevent accidental deletion or editing by locking a Glimpse in the list view.
* Search. Trying to find a Glimpse in your list? Pull down on the list to reveal the search bar and find a Glimpse by title.
* 3D-touch enhanced. 3D-touch the app icon to create a new Glimpse or add to your latest Glimpse; 3D-touch the play button in the list view to play a Glimpse full-screen; and 3D-touch the record button to reveal timing options.
* Instant review. Glimpse plays your moment immediately after you record it. Review it instantly to decide whether to add it to your video. Alternately, use auto-save to speed up the process. Moments will be added automatically after recording them.
* Automatic image stabilization. No more shaky-cam (unless you want it. Adjust this setting in the Glimpse settings panel).
* Instant sharing. Share your Glimpses to Facebook, Tumblr, iCloud, Dropbox, Vimeo, and more.
We love to hear from you. Send questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glimpse supports iPhone 4s and higher, and requires iOS9.
* Videos will not be restored if the app is deleted and re-installed. Before deleting the app, save any montages to your photo feed. Glimpse also needs at least 100mb of available space in order to add a moment or create a new video.
* When upgrading from version 1.0, previously-captured moments will not be editable individually. Moments captured in 1.1 and beyond will be editable individually, even when added to a pre-existing montage.
* 1.2 updates the app database. Please do not quit the app during the update process as doing so may result in loss of data.
This version addresses an issue that kept some users from exporting or reviewing their Glimpses.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App! But wish there were a few added features
I’ve been using this app to document my semester abroad in NZ! It’s really amazing but I wish I could upload videos I’ve already taken from my Camera Roll! There are many many moments I forgot to include on the glimpse app because I was just taking regular video.
Overall though this app is definitely worth the price to update to the pro version! I love it!
Am I missing something?
I got this and started making 1 sec clips. Easy enough and I like it. I thought you could collage them together into one longer video. Can’t find way so I upgrade to pro thinking maybe I am missing something. Still nothing! Am I missing something? The app support help implies you c an move clips and I would assume then you can put all together to play them but my app does not do this. Waste of $3 so far unless I can figure this out. I also don’t like the added trailer for the app to my saved videos. I get it in free version but pro should have option to remove. I want to love this based on others reviews but I am lost. Can anyone help??
Developer Response ,
Hi Kalina. Glimpse is designed to let you add moments to videos as you film them. To do so, tap the (+) button on a video you've started in the list of videos, and then tap the record button to record another moment. Tap the check mark to add it, tap the X to cancel the action.
We're working on letting you move moments from one video to another as a future improvement, and are also looking into dropping the trailer from the pro version. Please email us at email@example.com if you'd like us to notify you when those improvements are launched, and with any additional suggestions you have. Also, please let us know if you continue to have issues with adding moments to your Glimpse videos. And thanks for using Glimpse!
Good but could be great
If you looking to create simple video projects this is the app. Easy to learn and operate, I only ask for one improvement, being able to add the date, location, and time to each clip you add to a project. If that was done in an update this would become a 5 star review.
- Excellent Rectangle LLC
- 57 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Excellent Rectangle LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Glimpse Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.