Used by Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott, Pharrell and many more. Add the most trendy filters: trippy glitches, color shift and VHS vibes like a pro. Make your stories special!
Glitché scores #1 Photo & Video app in 130 countries. The most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone.
Featured numerous times by Apple:
• Best of the Year
• App of the Day
• App Culture
• Get Inspired
• Let's Create
Covered by HYPEBEAST, Complex, Wall Street Journal, The Huffipost, Fast Company, and many, many others.
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
OUTSTANDING VISUAL EFFECTS
• 40+ professional tools for digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Face filters and AR for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Face filters are so last decade. It's time to change the game.
• Use our new SCLPTRs in AR or mix them with your content to create outstanding TikTok and Instagram stories
• Try brand new PHOTO filters with authentic hardcore glitches: JPG and PNG
• Try new CAMERA section: hold the button to shoot a video or tap it to make a photo
Thank you for supporting us. Don't forget to tag your art #Glitche to be featured. More to come soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but full-access costs $$
I was very disappointed to see that once I paid for the app, to unlock full-access, I would have to pay $9 more. It would be helpful if Glitché would make it implicit to their customers that this app will not permit full use of the filters when attempting to take a photo/video, and that this will only be used as an editing tool for photos/pictures in the iPhone photo library. I'm also not sure why I have to pay $2.99 to access "HD export" which, in all honesty, Glitché is charging me to use the full quality of the camera that is built into my phone. I already paid for the app, and an extra $2.99 for camera filter use. Why would the app block/downscale features that are native to my iPhone 7 Plus (such as HD picture/video quality)? It also charges extra to use the filters for videos in the camera roll. I'm a bit upset that I feel like I've been lied to by the app's developers in order for them to make a quick buck.
Amazing Glitch Editor
I’m one of those people who doesn’t write reviews very often, but I felt I had to write a review for this app. This is some of the most advanced technology I think I’ve seen with any photo/video editing app in a long time. As a person who does deep editing myself, I know how much time it takes to make certain glitch effects come to life, nevertheless actually available as a preset for users to stick on to any photo or video. Such labor-some edits available at the press of a button isn’t something that should be taken for granted here folks...this is truly amazing stuff. Technology at its finest. The price may be a little costly, perhaps to some, but in comparison to the time, learning, and money you would have to spend to purchase the software to do some of this stuff yourself, it’s worth every penny - hands down. Put things into perspective.
To the developer team; yes, it would’ve been nice to know the full price of things up front, but I also understand the psychology of marketing so that’s that. You guys have made an absolutely awesome app here and I look forward to using this for my creative purposes. Amazing work.
Why are so many developers doing this?
They are undermining their success, ruining their reputation by alienating & angering a once loyal & dedicated customer user base. All to make a quick buck. Myself, like many other user-patrons, have long ago paid for premium services or to have ads removed. And then suddenly out rolls the latest update with its Subscription based services and all of those previous payments are negated. Now we have to pay again, and usually considerably more money for many of the features that we already paid for. Is this not fraud? Bait and Switch? False advertising? It wouldn't surprise me to see this eventually unfold into a class action lawsuit. Apple could be complicit as well for allowing it. I could be mistaken as I am not a lawyer, but even if what they are doing is legal, it still seems unethical and bad business.
Come on Developers! Do the right thing! You had a fantastic app here with a base of users who would gladly pay for your next great app. Lose the subscription, give us back the original Glitch and roll out Glitch2. Make it bigger and better. You will have a lot of happy customers instead of ex-customers. I for one will applaud your efforts and gladly pay for another app; even for a Subscription.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glitche Ltd.
- 24.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Vladimir Shreyder, Boris Golovnev
- In-App Purchases
- Glitché Pro $3.99
- Video filters $2.99
- Hi-Res Export $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.