Create digital art and professional VFX with just your phone.
Glitché has topped App Store charts in 118 countries and counting. It's one of the most original, influential and inspiring mobile editors that celebrities and brands use and love.
Featured numerous times by Apple: Best of the Year • App of the Day • App Culture • Capture the World in a Different Way • A New Spin on Selfies • Experiment with Distorted Pics • Pimp Your Stories • Fun with Filters • and more
OUTSTANDING VISUAL EFFECTS
• 40+ professional tools for digital glitches, datamoshing, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time AR-filters and masks to bring the best out of your art
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Fonts generator, layers and blending modes
• Beautiful simple design
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Glitché is The Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation nomination.
"Eye-catching, stunning filters", — Apple
"It’s easy to use", — HYPEBEAST
"The app that I love", — Kylie Jenner
"The best app in the world", — TM88
"This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone", — Capital FM
"Glitch-face is the new selfie", — Fast Company
"Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand", — Complex
"One of the best apps for creative people", — The Huffington Post
"It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite", — Nick Knight
"It's so special, it's so now", — Nicola Formichetti
"Glitché is sick", — Lily Allen
"We love Glitché", — The Glitch Mob
"Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome", — BuzzFeed
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok: @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but full-access costs $$
I was very disappointed to see that once I paid for the app, to unlock full-access, I would have to pay $9 more. It would be helpful if Glitché would make it implicit to their customers that this app will not permit full use of the filters when attempting to take a photo/video, and that this will only be used as an editing tool for photos/pictures in the iPhone photo library. I'm also not sure why I have to pay $2.99 to access "HD export" which, in all honesty, Glitché is charging me to use the full quality of the camera that is built into my phone. I already paid for the app, and an extra $2.99 for camera filter use. Why would the app block/downscale features that are native to my iPhone 7 Plus (such as HD picture/video quality)? It also charges extra to use the filters for videos in the camera roll. I'm a bit upset that I feel like I've been lied to by the app's developers in order for them to make a quick buck.
Amazing Glitch Editor
I’m one of those people who doesn’t write reviews very often, but I felt I had to write a review for this app. This is some of the most advanced technology I think I’ve seen with any photo/video editing app in a long time. As a person who does deep editing myself, I know how much time it takes to make certain glitch effects come to life, nevertheless actually available as a preset for users to stick on to any photo or video. Such labor-some edits available at the press of a button isn’t something that should be taken for granted here folks...this is truly amazing stuff. Technology at its finest. The price may be a little costly, perhaps to some, but in comparison to the time, learning, and money you would have to spend to purchase the software to do some of this stuff yourself, it’s worth every penny - hands down. Put things into perspective.
To the developer team; yes, it would’ve been nice to know the full price of things up front, but I also understand the psychology of marketing so that’s that. You guys have made an absolutely awesome app here and I look forward to using this for my creative purposes. Amazing work.
Why are so many developers doing this?
They are undermining their success, ruining their reputation by alienating & angering a once loyal & dedicated customer user base. All to make a quick buck. Myself, like many other user-patrons, have long ago paid for premium services or to have ads removed. And then suddenly out rolls the latest update with its Subscription based services and all of those previous payments are negated. Now we have to pay again, and usually considerably more money for many of the features that we already paid for. Is this not fraud? Bait and Switch? False advertising? It wouldn't surprise me to see this eventually unfold into a class action lawsuit. Apple could be complicit as well for allowing it. I could be mistaken as I am not a lawyer, but even if what they are doing is legal, it still seems unethical and bad business.
Come on Developers! Do the right thing! You had a fantastic app here with a base of users who would gladly pay for your next great app. Lose the subscription, give us back the original Glitch and roll out Glitch2. Make it bigger and better. You will have a lot of happy customers instead of ex-customers. I for one will applaud your efforts and gladly pay for another app; even for a Subscription.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitche Ltd.
- 49.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vladimir Shreyder, Boris Golovnev
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $7.99
- Yearly $34.99
- Weekly $4.99
- One-Time Purchase $79.99