Turn your videos into Special Vintage VHS Videos, add some aesthetic Glitche filters.
• Professional digital glitches, 3D wave art transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• New Glitches and Filters added every month
• Control each glitch effect during editing
• Access to millions of HD Stock Videos, updated daily
• Stunning aesthetic video filters, you can edit each filter
• Add your own music or use one of or sound tracks
• Record your own Voice Overs
• Beautiful simple design
GLITCH UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION:
$4.99 per week
$2.99 per week
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within Memes
• Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Have trouble or just want to send us some feedback, email us for any support.
We are aways listening and actually reply.
Thank you so much for your love!
Smoother Performance and few bugs fixed :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great Tool, Purchase Required!
So when I downloaded this app I was under the impression that I would be able to use its video/photo editing functions free of charge, unless I WANTED to update—that’s not the case. This app has wonderful transitions etc, but a 4 day trial is required in order to even open the app. That’s right! You can’t even use or see what it’s capable of until you agree to the 4 day trial and I believe it’s a subscription of $4.99/mo if I’m not mistaken. Which I understand, this gives you the opportunity to fully utilize the app without unnecessary ads, watermarks and promo BUT it’s definitely misleading in that the app is free to download until you open it. I would have rather paid the $4 for it initially than be tricked into basically thinking purchasing certain features were optional. Just put the price up there instead of misleading people and forcing them into a subscription trial!
BOI WHY (Not exit option of free trial)
Okay so, when I downloaded this app, I thought it was free. But, when I installed it, immediately it wanted me pay free trial, 4.99 is not that bad. But then I tried exit, and GUESS WHAT. There was no exit option! It was forcing you to buy free trial. I mean understand you want to promote premium and blskrkskekrkjdjt. But AT LEAST have a “No thank you, I’m good” option! So, then I tinkled around, and I found a way to exit it out! But then I tried some features and it was good, (so I added a another star because of that). Obviously I’m not going to mention it, because I’m pretty you’re going to remove that balalalblabla. Sorry if this offended you. But this my opinion, and my criticism. That’s why “reviews” even exist. To some people this may seem unreasonable, but for me, I think this is pretty reasonable right now. LIKE NO EXIST OPTION OF FREE TRIAL, LIKE HELLO?? I DONT WANNA PAY THIS JUST HAVE A “No thank you, but maybe later :)” OPTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. This my brain about this app right now. I’m sorry (not really, jk kind of maybe??) if this offended or idk. Good app, good features, but BAD way to start of a whatever in the beginning. But this app good have potential, you just add that option. Like why make it free, if you need pay for it to use? No logic honestly.
Really awesome glitch effects for video, doesn’t do a lot for photos
The effects are really high quality and allow you to create some really authentic looking glitches for video. If you’re using still photos, the effects seem pretty tame as they’re mostly designed around movement and don’t do a whole lot of grain or distortion on a still image.
Also really needs the ability to layer up multiple effects by processing one and then adding another. As it is you have to just pick one.
Hoping this feature comes soon!
- Dynasty Apps LLC
- 151.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Dynasty-Apps-LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $2.99
- remove Watermark $1.99
- Unlock FX $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.