Feel like destroying something beautiful? Take an image, then corrupt it. Glitch simulates glorious data corruption, turning any image into a fantastic digitally obliterated version of itself.
Take a photo and shake your device for quick glitching, or select a glitch mode and tweak the settings -- absolute glitching power corrupts absolutely!
- Unique digital corruption effects
- Shake device for random glitching
- Parameter controls for fine tuning each glitch
- Layer unlimited glitch effects
- Pan and rotate images
- Glitch photos from your camera or photo library
- Full resolution mode for print quality images
- Thumbnail previews of each effect
- Save or share resulting images
- New hue-based pixel sorting glitch
- New image-aware drag glitch
- Pixel sorting glitches now toggle between horizontal and vertical (rather than layering)
- Improved stability for full resolution images
Ratings and Reviews
I used to use the Windows Phone version of this and I'm supremely pleased with the iOS version so far. Love the layering and added effects. However I prefer the "algorithms" for the effects in the Windows version. Especially the glitch one, but I also preferred the wave and desync effects in that one. Even the scanlines looked better to me. Is it possible to include them as different "modes" for the similar effects in this version?
My dirty secret
For some insane reason this app has been pounded by bad reviews, and I can't figure out why. I love this app and it's kind of my dirty secret where I'm getting all these cool glitch effects that Glitche and the other apps just can't achieve. Honestly this is a solid 4 stars app, but I added a fifth star to combat these crazy low reviews. The only thing I can think of is at one point there was a really bad update, otherwise this app is really cool and is highly underrated!! You can purchase it without worrying about the low ratings... I'm glad I did!
Effects are decent, but it would be nice to have an undo feature. Layer use seems promising, but isn't very straight forward. Perhaps I just need to play with it more, but I'm guessing I'll stick with glitché.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.