You can glitch your videos with this app.
- 5 kinds of effects are available.
- You can glitch video in real-time, and also can import videos from your Camera Roll.
- You can change effects by touching screen (even if during video recording).
- Videos taken in the app are saved directly to your Camera Roll. (After selecting your video, please push the Rec Button as starting shoot a video.)
- If the application crashing was caused, please try in smaller resolution.
* Fix display layout.
* You can remove Ads by In-App Purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Few problems but nice
This is a great app if you are using it for fun but if you use it like I do for edits and are posting them on Instagram it only post so much of the edit and also you should be able to pick which glitch effect instead of having to pick them without seeing which one it is That’s all for me
Glitches video, with some nice hidden features.
Another great glitch videoapp. This one allows you to take existing videos or live footage and apply effects on top of them in realtime. There are 5 effects to choose from (wave, motion, trip, destruction, & split) and each one is variable. One of the nice touches is that when you take your finger off of a slider, the developer eases the effect out, so it looks smooth. In the app's settings there are even options for recording resolution, how quickly an effect "decays" and even "sync with sound" (which only works when capturing live video). This app works with live video or video already saved on your device.
A few minor problems
The effects are great, I just wish there was more content. I'm a Cute Cut video editor and I need everything to be on beat, I can do that when 1: there is no sound when you go to put in the effect on this app and 2: you can't set the glitch you have to tap the effect you want exactly when you want it, if you fail too bad do it again. 3: it crops the video. It's fine that it does this because I can size my videos in another app, but it gets annoying when I save a video from cute cut then save it from size app then save it from glitch video and then crop it and save it again. What I'm saying is make this app easier to manage.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.