Global Dive Guide, brought to the global diving community by a team of inspired and impassioned divers dedicated to sharing the beautiful and the extraordinary of the worlds oceans, lakes and waterways.
Global Dive Guide incorporates incredible high-resolution imagery and an in-depth knowledge of dive sites, marine life, history and geology to bring a comprehensive and user-friendly virtual dive guide direct to your mobile device.
There is something for everyone at ALL levels: reefs, wrecks, caves, tropical waters, cold waters, recreational and technical.
So, if you are looking for destination inspiration or a new adventure or even rekindling old memories, Global Dive Guide should ALWAYS be where it all begins. Don't just dive...
- View free dive sites before purchasing
- Free destination updates
- Share your favourite dive sites
- Works offline - avoid roaming fees
- High definition photo galleries
- Maps, directions and distance indicators
- Safety information
- Added support for Accommodation listings
- Fixed issue with Sites and shops not being populated under certain conditions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No map bad photography.
No maps. Bad photos. Don’t waste your time or 99 cents.
- GLOBAL DIVERS UNLIMITED LLP
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Global Divers Unlimited LLP
- In-App Purchases
- Caverns of the Riviera Maya $0.99
- Caterpillar $9.99
- Abejas $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.