It’s cool to change the world. Take effective sustainable action, measure your unique impact, track and share your progress. Our app is used by citizens, organisations and governments around the world who want to influence positive and sustainable change for society, the environment, and the economy. Champion sustainability and become an impact leader.
Social Media for Social Good – Global Impact is reinventing the way we create and celebrate sustainability.
With Global Impact, you:
Track and measure your impact
Adopt daily sustainable habits
Challenge and compete with friends
Get rewarded for doing good
Showcase your success and share your journey
Here’s how it works:
-Call to Action-
Take effective action for sustainable living in a fun, easy and rewarding way so that doing good feels good. Know exactly how and where you can make a real difference. Access a variety of fun impactful challenges, discover events, campaigns, and projects around you. Post about your sustainable lifestyle! Recycle, buy sustainable products, donate food or clothes to those in need, support good causes, reuse, clean beaches, plant trees and ultimately become a global impact leader!
Challenge yourself to keep a sustainable lifestyle streak and track your progress towards enabling a better world for everyone. Receive verified & automised real time impact reports with a simple click of a button.
Our reports feature enables everyone to: - Track successful actions, events, campaigns & projects - Get statistics on partner and sub-organisations - Breakdown activities to granular member level and generate specific outcomes you want to see Helping governments track national progress and supporting organisations with impact reporting & accounting for stakeholders in a fast, simple & cost effective way.
With every action you post on Global Impact, you can automatically measure your unique change in the world with immediate impact statistics. All actions are captured to calculate impact outcomes through carefully curated data algorithms enabling our community to measure individual as well as global progress for sustainable development.
Individuals, Organisations and Governments can showcase sustainability and measure global progress in a transparent, collaborative, and accountable way. Create your own sustainability-driven content generating machine, marketing through powerful storytelling using tangible data to back up true impact creation.
It’s all about community, connection, expression, and collaboration. Form partnerships; follow or friend other profiles; like and comment on other posts; share and engage with impact content that interests you. Help your country achieve sustainability by engaging with likeminded people creating positive change.
Using concepts such as gamification and social currency to incentivise action and reward those that do good. Compete in the global race for good against friends; within challenges, in organisations and in your country. Get ranked with a Global Impact Score and be rewarded with badges and tokens. Rewards coming soon: sustainable products and services.
Where technology meets humanity. Whatever gets measured gets achieved. Whatever gets achieved gets rewarded.
Be part of a global community creating legacy and disrupting the status quo. We believe that social media should celebrate people that make a positive impact in the world. We believe it’s cool to do good.
JOIN THE SOCIAL MEDIA REVOLUTION FOR SUSTAINABILITY.
“The ideal social network that empowers people and organisations to become champions of sustainability”. - Minister of Tourism Seychelles Featured in World Expo Dubai “Best Practice Area: Spotlighting Solutions Towards the Global Goals”.
- We have reduced the event cards to fit 2 abreast on desktop so you can now see more events at a glance
Check out Events & Projects Directly from the post
- The banner on events a project posts is now clickable so that you can see more about the respective event or project.
Increase Clickable Area for Event Card
- We have increased the area you can click on on an event card to make it easier for you to navigate to an event and check out the cool things people or doing.
- The facebook button bugs have been fixed to allow you to log in with your facebook account.
Updated the score to refresh on posts created or deleted
- The score on your profile only updated when you refresh. We have updated it to refresh on submission creation and deletion so that is stays accurate
- New post in-app notification was unresponsive
- New member requests notification did not open members tab when redirected
- New partnership request notification did not open partners tab when redirected
Events redirect to hosting organisation
- The events host profile will now redirect you to the relevant organisation so that you can check out the work they are doing.
Challenge Overview Corrected to show Username
- The name being displayed on the Continue Challenge page was the challenge name instead of the user's name.
Comments Styling Fixes
- On small phones the comment interaction options were shifted to a new line.
Fix Back Button
- In some instances the back button was not working as expected, this has now been resolved.
Statistics Carousel Bugs
- Statistic for the amount of trees planted was showing the amount of submissions instead of the actual amount of trees that was planted. This was because the wrong statistics property was used
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Silex Consulting LTD
- 36.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Global Impact Network Inc.