Global Journal of Dermatology & Venereology is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of dermatology and sexually transmitted infections. It publishes high quality manuscripts covering the entire scope of dermatology, from molecular studies to clinical investigations and sexually transmitted infections (STI) with emphasis on local characteristics. The journal aims to advance understanding, management and treatment of skin disease and STI to improve patient outcomes.
The article categories within the journal include (but are not limited to) the following fields:
Skin Physiology and Biochemistry
Photobiology; and therapeutics
Allergy and Skin Toxicology
Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Hepatitis B virus
Herpes simplex virus (1, 2)
The magazine offers a yearly (1.79€/1.99$) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
- PressPad Sp. z o.o.
- 8.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Global Journal of Dermatology & Venereology
- In-App Purchases
- Global Journal of Dermatol $199.99
- issue 10 $0.99
- JADR-V1-I1 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.