Like a guardian angel: The Global Monitoring App for smartphones sends you push notifications regarding travel risks at your current location / travel destination.
Due to natural disasters and global risks the topic of travel security is becoming more and more significant. Political unrest, terrorism, strikes, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, epidemics, violent crimes, etc., can severely impact your travel.
The Global Monitoring App alerts you directly to hazard and travel risks relevant to your location. You receive risk alerts, additional information and behavioural instructions, directly to your mobile phone.
The app offers the following features:
· Active alerts (push notifications) regarding travel risks at your current location / travel destination
· Global monitoring – for all countries and regions
· Classification of threats and recommended actions for all events
· More than 40 event categories (security and travel relevant)
· 24/7 editorial staff – quick, indepentent and validated information
· Location-relevant and area-based alerts for up-to-date events displayed on a map
· Overview of current personal risks
The Global Monitoring App is a project of A3M. A3M is a leader in the development of early warning, information and communication systems for a professional and effective crisis management, especially in the area of travel security. With the Global Monitoring App, A3M provides an additional service for more safety on your travels.
That you can be informed about travel risks at your location, the app uses the GPS location in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
You need a subscription or day pass to use all the features of the app. You will get a 7 days trial period with full access to all features of the app if you install the app the first time.
You can choose between two subscriptions and some day passes with different validity periods.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3 days pass
7 days pass
30 days pass
A day pass is only valid until the specified duration. You have to buy a new pass or subscription after the day pass is expired.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Integration of "Der Reisemanager"
- Performance improvements
- Various bugfixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A3M Global Monitoring GmbH
- 284.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 A3M Global Monitoring GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- One month subscription $2.99
- One year subscription $9.99
- 30 days pass $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.