Build a post-trip journal using the photos on your iPhone.
The pictures of where you stayed, ate, and played can now be saved in one location for you to remember forever. We add the details too (addresses, phone numbers, websites, and a daily map) so you can share your journal with all of your friends when they come asking for your itinerary.
All you have to do is what you were already doing on your phone…just take pictures.
What’s in this app, you ask?
• CREATE and PUBLISH visual trip journals with photos in your camera roll from past trips. We bet you have several trips already on your phone.
• RATINGS (thumbs up!) and COMMENTS (eat the tacos!) can be added to your itinerary to advise others taking your trip.
• ORGANIZE published trips in your own Personal Profile.
• SHARE your trip via Facebook, Twitter, text, and email. Now sharing your itinerary with friends will be easy!
• DISCOVER and SAVE itineraries from friends and trusted travelers.
• PLAN your trip from itineraries you have saved and book restaurant locations.
• BOOK restaurant reservations. Hotel and activity booking coming soon.
• TAKE your trip, take more pictures, then publish your itinerary. Then do it all again!
- Improve place suggestion
- Performance improvements
- Bug Fixing
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now. Personally, I’ve had a wonderful experience. As an out of state student in the beautiful city of Seattle, I’ve been trying to find places near my university where I could go on weekends and vacations. There’s no better way to know which spots would be best than seeing pictures and descriptions coming out of other people I can relate with. I find it really useful to be able to look at someone’s profile who I find similarities with, and follow their travel trajectories. It’s funny how similar people can have so much similarities in travel preferences too, this app makes the whole process as easy as it gets.
Fantastic for the person with a travelers heart.
Fun and easy way to share where I have been in my travels. Easy to share with others and great way to remember where I want to return to.
Plan your trips, publish your trip photos
I love the fact that I can plan my trip prior to the actual travel and then add photos to the places I included in my itinerary. There are not too many travel apps that let you do that including Google Trips. The Globespinning app recently added the feature that allows you to upload your trip photos and automatically creates a trip for you. It makes it a lot simpler to use and works like a charm. There are only 2 things that stops me from giving it a 5 star rating:
- the app seems to crash sometimes, not often
- the app doesn't notify me, when I am near a POI marked in my itinerary
If the Globespinning team adds this feature, this app is gonna be the killer app for all travelers.
- Globespinning, Inc.
- 173.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Globespinning Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.