GLog is a logbook for diabetics to track their health information.
You can use GLog to track your blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, A1c and cholesterol levels. You can share this information with your doctor by email and visualize it with charts.
- Quickly record blood glucose, weight, blood pressure, A1c and cholesterol readings
- Set a time period (After Lunch, Before Dinner etc.) for your blood glucose readings
- View charts for Blood Glucose, Weight and Blood Pressure
- Charts have Day, Week and Month Views
- Email readings to your doctor in Excel or CVS format.
- Export data to the iOS files app or iTunes
- Export data to another application or to your Mac by AirDrop
- Set custom date range for exported records
- Select what type of data is exported
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Recording values in mmol/L, kilograms, and mmol/mol is now supported. Go to settings to select alternate units.
• Pulse can now be recorded with your blood pressure.
• A statistics page has been added that will give minimum, maximum and average readings.
• New time periods for glucose readings: Before Exercise, After Exercise, Random Test.
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this app!!!
I’ve only been using this app for a couple of weeks. I recently discovered I was slightly insulin resistant, so I wanted to keep track of my blood glucose, blood pressure, and weight after making some serious changes in my diet and lifestyle.
I love that you can record all of those in a single app and my very favorite feature is the notes!! I can put in what I eat at each meal while I record glucose after eating and I can explain any other issues with weight, blood pressure, etc. I’m a data nerd, so this thing was made for me!!!
So far, so good..
Newly insulin dependent and need to track sugar. Whatever the email issue was, is fixed. This is a great Truly Free app that does everything it says. After only a couple of days, I stopped using another app and rely on this one. Some other comment asked about a donate button as opposed to a subscription, I would absolutely donate a few bucks. Anyway, to the developer, Thank You for making a great app!
There is NO need to add history, surgeries or medications to this app. I am a 30 year Paramedic and if you are unable to speak to us and you have filled out the important info in the Emergency Access to ID part of the built in Health app, we can get all the information we need, even if your phone is locked. Please do NOT ruin a great, simple app.
I like the idea of letting you use the whole app for free without an end date. Because of this, I find myself wanting to donate to the development more apps by this developer. I've even recommended this app to a few of my colleagues and they love it also.
Some of them have also recommended it to there families. Two of them said they also like the concept of it being free and would also like to donate to the development of new apps by this developers.
Thank you GLog
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stella Domus, LLC
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Stella Domus