GLog is a logbook for diabetics to track their health information.
You can use GLog to track your blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, A1c and cholesterol levels. You can share this information with your doctor by email and visualize it with charts.
- Quickly record blood glucose, weight, blood pressure, A1c and cholesterol readings
- Set a time period (After Lunch, Before Dinner etc.) for your blood glucose readings
- View charts for Blood Glucose, Weight and Blood Pressure
- Charts have Day, Week and Month Views
- Email readings to your doctor in Excel or CVS format.
- Export data to the iOS files app or iTunes
- Export data to another application or to your Mac by AirDrop
- Set custom date range for exported records
- Select what type of data is exported
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Recording values in mmol/L, kilograms, and mmol/mol is now supported. Go to settings to select alternate units.
• Pulse can now be recorded with your blood pressure.
• A statistics page has been added that will give minimum, maximum and average readings.
• New time periods for glucose readings: Before Exercise, After Exercise, Random Test.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have struggled with apps before. I’ve hated everyone of them. I absolutely love using this app! This is simple it’s easy, easy to read! Not many buttons you do the notes it’s so so easy nice and simple!!!! For someone who hates reading there’s hardly any reading unless you’d reading your own personal notes! The way you log is simple and diabetics could use a little simple! I absolutely LOVE this app!
This has been my first week to use the app. It is so easy and exactly what I need. Before getting this my documentation was very much out of sight out of mind, but now I am more aware of my numbers. I use the notes to make me more aware of my choices. Thank you for such a powerful device. It’s going to be such a wonderful tool helping me to get my diabetes under control.
This app seems to do everything that I expected of it. Being a type 2 diabetic, I only really need it for my glucose numbers, but it would be very useful for those who need a more than one different reading with the different categories available.
I like that I can choose when I take my reading, and the time is automatically recorded.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.