Transform your photos into stunning, illustrated gloom paints. Be CREATIVE, BOLD & UNIQUE and create your own style
with hundreds of effects & tools:
• 50 authentic, film-inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• RGB, red, green, blue curves
• Essential for photographers and assistant for artists
BOKEH, COLOR, BORDER, DRAW
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Experiment with different color palettes: monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Add and customise text and borders
• Draw on images
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
• brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• adjust controls simultaneously
Add Gloomlogue filters from within the Photos apps
• Generate the histogram of the image
• Calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colours of the image
• Simple, minimal design
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
Be sure to tag your photos with #gloomlogue
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
- iPhone X support
- Minor bugs fixed
Thanks for using Gloomlogue. You are awesome :)
Ratings and Reviews
Very Nicely Done App!!
I’m a photographer who uses a host of apps to accomplish my artistic vision and this one is among my “must have” iPhone apps. I’m impressed with the robustness and flexibility to edit images in a variety of ways that are usually only found in far more expensive editing programs. I compare it Snapseed, as that’s also one of my top apps, but the user interface is easier on Gloomalogue. It’s just a really nice app to have in any serious photo enthusiast’s bag for creative control at your fingertips without having to pay through the nose and take a multitude of classes to learn how to use it. As with most apps, it has its limitations so don’t expect Adobe Lightroom catalogue capabilities. There is a lot of bang for the buck here, though, so use it wisely and you’ll be very happy with the results!!
Thank you for bringing back the tree app icon!
The updates might be fine, but why did you change the app icon/logo? The old one (with the tree) was so unique and pretty! This new black and red one is hard to see on the screen, doesn't stand out on the page, and is frankly "ugly". It has NO style...sorry but true! I appreciate the updates, however I would hope you might consider going back to the old app icon!
Please please please change the app icon to something attractive...I can't stand the black square with the red dots!!!
Thank you for listening to the users regarding the tree app icon-it's back and so much prettier!
Perfect for dark venues
Confession--at first, I wasn't impressed. I thought that it was gimmicky and silly, so I deleted it. Six months later, and I've taken about 200 shots is a doom metal band in one of the darkest venues I've ever seen. I never use flash--too noisy, harsh, ruins shadows and colors--but the band itself was practically indistinguishable; just faded into the darkness.
After trying about a dozen other of my 100+ apps, I decided to reinstall Gloomlogue and the results were amazing--that small amount of gleam brought out the band without compromising the moodiness of their surroundings.
But I don't just use it for darker venues. The trick is that a little bit goes a long way; except for truly dark situations, I dial back the amount of gloom to about 20%.
This is a very versatile app, so it takes a little practice, but I highly recommend this app!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.