Track your car's fuel consumption and expenses - see exactly what you're spending and how much your car costs to run.
- Fuel tracker to log date, cost, quantity, odometer, location and notes whenever you fill up.
- Support for battery electric (BEV) and plug-in hybrid (PHEV) vehicles, log energy in kWh delivered during charging sessions.
- Displays fuel economy/gas mileage history with MPG (miles per gallon) and l/100km calculations.
- For EV and PHEV cars see calculations for Wh/mi or Wh/km, mi/kWh or km/kWh and MPGe.
- Log non-fuel expenses such as repairs, cleaning, insurance etc. or create your own expense categories.
- Support for multiple vehicles - Add more than one car to keep track of all your family's or company's cars in one place.
- Free email reminders based on time, odometer distance or a combination of both.
- Support for multiple drivers per car - If other people drive your car you can add them to GloveBox so they can log fuel and expenses, as well as see fuel consumption and expenditure statistics.
- Add details of locations to each fill up for detailed information and statistics about where you've been to buy fuel, browse a map of all your fuel locations.
- Support for both partial and full-tank entries.
- Fuel and expense statistics: annual mileage, cost per mile, total cost, fuel economy, fuel cost, average expense, total expenses.
- Graphs: economy over time, fuel price over time, expenses by category.
- Fuel units: litres, US gallons and imperial gallons.
- Transfer history to a new owner when you sell your car.
- All your statistics and expenses are stored safely in the cloud with a GloveBox account, so you can use multiple devices without losing data.
- Export your fuel and expenses from GloveBox to a CSV file. Import existing data by creating your own CSV file.
- Simple design and easy to use.
Monitor your motoring with GloveBox now - the ultimate driver's app.
- Guest log in: Access to limited features without creating an account.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Visit glovebox.mobi/updates for a full list of changes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why do you need an account
I don't use apps that force you to login with Facebook or create an account where you're going to be entering personal and financial information. It's not necessary to open an account where they will have access to everything you enter into that app. No thank you Glovebox, I'll pass.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We don't ask for any financial information - GloveBox is free! If you don't want to log in with Facebook just sign up with a name and email address so we can sync your details across multiple devices, allow you to add other drivers, send you reminders and make sure your expense data is backed up. The name you use doesn't have to be your real name and you can make a new email address just for GloveBox if you don't want to give us your personal one.
We hope you'll reconsider using GloveBox, please get in touch if you have any questions or need more information (glovebox.mobi/contact).
Requires signup for targeted ads
Negative ghost rider!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! Sign up is not required for targeted ads. GloveBox actually uses Google AdMob to deliver ads, just like a large number of other apps available on iTunes. Signing up means you can use features like adding extra drivers, setting up email reminders and allows you to use GloveBox on different devices and across platforms. For more details go to glovebox.mobi/support/why-create-account
- GXX Ltd
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 GXX Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Extra car slot $2.99
- Remove Ads (1 Year) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.