Breastfeeding & Diaper Timer
From breastfeeding to diaper changes, log all your baby or toddler’s milestones and track development with Glow Baby.
Access informative advice and log all of your newborn’s exciting milestones with the best resource for new parents. Track your baby or toddler naps, feeds, your pumping sessions and much more! Logging all of your baby’s vital information couldn’t be easier, that means you can spend more time with your precious newborn.
3 Essential tools that help you log your baby or toddler’s development:
Timers - Track your baby’s feeding, diaper changes, sleep schedule and more
Notifications - Track your child's progress with Glow Baby’s weekly notifications OR Track your child's development with Glow Baby's weekly notifications
Personalized summaries - Get complete PDF summaries of all your child’s data, plus interactive growth charts
• Interactive log - Track your baby’s feeds, solid intake, milestones, poops, pees and more
• Close-knit community - Connect with parents and discuss your baby and toddlers progress together
• Capture the moment - Take notes and document those precious milestones. You can even share and upload photos with your friends and family!
• Tracking you can trust - Follow and track your baby’s developmental milestones sanctioned by the CDC • Library of daily articles - Read the latest content from Baby 411TM
• Integrated with Apple’s CareKit and Health App.
• Connect with your partner and take care of the baby together
• Get support and parenting advice about your baby’s milestones. Plus, growth charts from the vibrant Glow Baby Community - track your child’s height, weight, and head circumference up through to the age of 5
• Participate in anonymous parenting polls about your baby and toddler’s milestones and growth charts
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Baby is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Baby Premium, you will unlock the following features:
- Comparative Insights: “Is this normal?” Get peace of mind.
- Synced access for multiple caregivers: It DOES take a village to raise a child.
- Article directory - Next-level baby savvy.
- Private messaging: Like passing notes, but better ;)
- Custom profile: Stand out from the rest.
- Premium support: No long lines for you...with Premium, you jump the queue!
$29.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $23.99
$47.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($3.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(Subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $47.99, a monthly subscription is $7.99.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Support - email@example.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/glow
Instagram - @glowbabyapp
Twitter - @GlowHQ
Pinterest - @GlowHQ
Hello Glow fam, we are very excited to introduce comparative insights 2.0:
- New customizable data filters: You can compare your baby with other Glow babies by applying filters, such as weight, height, gender, ethnicity, and feeding type.
- 10+ comparative data types are added to support all your baby’s well-being.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to track baby’s daily habits!
I am a first time mom who is breastfeeding so a tracking app is 100% necessary to keep my brain straight! I love how I can keep track of everything from my daughter’s diaper change, including it’s color and consistency, to her feedings whether they are just on the breast or a mixture of breast, bottle, formula etc. I also love that my husband or whichever caregiver I allow access can add their own logs of diapers, feedings, activity, or whatever happens when they are taking care of her. My daughter is having slow weight gain so being able to pull the data into a CSV to share with my doctor is also super helpful.
The one thing I would love to see is notifications. Being able to set notifications like when the next feeding is approaching or if we haven’t logged a diaper in a few hours would be EXTREMELY helpful. We have a thousand things going on as new parents and sometimes have to go play catch-up on logging items is a little inconvenient. Smart notifications that we can set through the app would be very helpful.
Another wishful item would be a Home Screen widget to quickly add the diapers or start the breastfeed or sleep timer. Would save a click or two which could be super helpful 😃
Tracking with a lot of clutter
I enjoyed this app at first. I even bought the premium subscription while I was still pregnant. Tracking works well, and when the watch app works properly, it’s handy. BUT... they keep adding silly features that get in the way. The “AR” photo book seems gimmicky and I wouldn’t trust it to work reliably. They are always sending notifications about silly posts in the forums... Now the stories! So much clutter and nonsense! It’s too bad because I like the tracking features and use them pretty religiously.
I’ve been trying some other more streamlined trackers, and currently like Huckleberry because we’re in the throes of sorting out nap time and it helps guesstimate when the next nap should be. (And it’s not such a train wreck when I open it up!)
Apple Watch app... ugh. Bit of a let down. First: It’s easy to accidentally lose the reading. In the phone app you can leave the timer and it keeps running, but on the watch, if you hit back it cancels it. So many lost sleep tracks! Worse: it displays the times differently than the phone and makes me do math to estimate when the last nap ended! For some reason they tell you when the last one started and how long it was - but not in minutes, in hours! E.g. 1:25pm, 1.4 hours long. So it ended.... errr... how many minutes is .4 hours? 20 something? This is not kind to users who are not sleeping well!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for this feedback. We appreciate your comments about the sleep timer inside the watch, 1.4 hours might be confusing, I will send your message to our product and design team, I truly think they will solve the concern! Your suggestions are valuable to us, if you got further comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will help us a lot! And about the tracking feature, thanks for liking it! We are always trying to do better. If you could give us another chance, we will do anything to make this a five star experience again!
Overall, Easy App to Track Necessities
Overall, I enjoy this app. I downloaded a few the night I brought my son home. Glow Baby is the one I decided to keep, with how easy it was to leave the app open and click on the timers for tracking feedings. It’s just as easy to track diapers as well, and I’ve been happy using the weight feature to track our doctor’s appointment weights. I think my favorite piece (over easy feeding tracking), are the tidbits of advice that pop up as you’re using the app. The articles and forum are also positive places to read and connect with other users. The only downsides to me, are that you can’t edit anything once you’ve clicked saved. I’ve had a few feedings where my son has been done.... and then a couple moments later decided to go back for round 2, the after-dinner snack. It would have been nice just to tack that into the original but alas, it’s not possible. Also, the top of the app are advertisements and soliciting for “memories” to be added. It’s a huge chunk of the space and I would prefer if I could make it go away since I don’t use memories.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glow, Inc.
- 230.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Glow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Baby Tracker $47.99
- Glow Premium $15.99
- Glow Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.