Most original Puzzle game that are fun for kids and challenging for adults!
Glow Free is an extremely addictive puzzle game, and by far the best game of its kind in AppStore yet!
The Rule is simple: Light-up the shape with a continuous line without retracing paths!
The addictiveness of this game has been proven with several similar Chart-Topping Apps! But have you been frustrated with their improvement-needed controls, and the limited puzzle counts?
GET READY!! With Glow Free, here is what you get:
- 2400+ Original Puzzles!
- Puzzles grouped from Very Easy to Impossibly Hard!
- Ultra Smooth & intuitive user control for maximum experience! (Touch, Click, Drag, Draw however you want!)
- Get Dazzled with 9 different neon themes!
- Stunning Retina Graphics and Amazing Animations optimized for iPad & iPhone5!
- Made a wrong move? Don't Worry! Roll back moves with "UNDO"!
- Fully Animated Solution comes with every puzzle! (Also you can pause it and take over the control anytime!)
Can you light up all the Paths? Download your free copy. your challenge awaits!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- 1000 New Free Levels!
Ratings and Reviews
Thought it was Broken - but You Just Have to Tap Quickly
This was a real brain teaser for me - I could feel my brain cells growing while I played it - unlike the other Reviewer PuzzleDad) here who understands it on a deeper level and explained it very well (thank you!)
But since iOS 11 or maybe replacing an iPhone 6 with an iPhone 8, nothing happened! I could find no way to pay the $3.99, only the “Free” version on the AppStore... so I deleted mine (losing my solved levels but that’s ok) and reinstalled. None of the Puzzles opened: there was a quick little flash, but that’s all.
THEN I did something that actually opened a puzzle. What I learned was you have to do REALLY FAST “staccato” Taps on the screen. Then it works.
I was able to pay, play, and rewrite this review.
this is an awesome game, i've almost gotten to top 500 on the leaderboard but you should fix these things:
1. when i hit the retry button, the timer goes back to 0 for 1 second then goes back to what it previously was. so i have to exit the level and enter it again for it to reset. a lot of times i try to redo levels and improve my fastest times, so it would be cool if you could fix that.
2. when i finish a level, the timer still runs while the animation plays so it adds 1 extra second to my time.
3. please update the game more! the last update was 3 years ago.
these glitches really aren't that annoying but i think they should get fixed. not a bad game though. this is a really simple and easily enjoyable game. 4 stars.
I usually don't do any reviews, but overall this game spectacular, great interface in levels where you can use hints to boost up your game. however, there is that little bug and glitch where after you complete 32 levels in hard mode (Blue glow puzzles) the number saids 33/32. I got extream ly confused where 33 came from, although please fix this glitch! :) Once again, you are a genius for making this amazing game!
The developer, ThinkCube Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ThinkCube Inc.
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Think Cube Games
- In-App Purchases
- 5 solutions $0.99
- Unlock All Rooms $3.99
- Ruby Room $0.99
- Citrine Room $0.99
- 20 solutions $1.99
- Topaz Room $0.99
- Emerald Room $0.99
- Aquamarine Room $0.99
- Diamond Room $0.99
- Quartz Room $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.