RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 10 YEARS.
- Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
- Log weight & blood pressure
- Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
- Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Comprehensive 12-Week Diabetes Education Plan featuring 5-minute lessons perfect for learning on the go
- Meal IQ will help you make better food choices and better understand how your food impacts your blood sugar
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Dexcom (Devices & Apps -> Dexcom)
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
- Custom tags to make logging easier for you
- Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
- Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
- Report date range flexibility
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month or $39.99 USD for 1 year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription will auto-renew for the same price charged at start of subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- You can now save your dosage for medicine
Have you tried our 12 week diabetes management plan yet?
Hundreds of people are already enrolled and learning how to improve their lifestyles and kick blood sugar butt!
Just takes 5 minutes a day.
Love Glucose Buddy? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app, but...
Glucose Buddy is a great app and does wonders in allowing me to keep track of my daily glucoses, carbs, e.t.c. By logging everything manually, I’ve noticed a big improvement in my A1C and can even retrace my steps to figure out what I did wrong when I have a glucose that’s too high or too low.
My only complaint are the updates: the app is absolutely perfect as-is and doesn’t need the constant “improvements.” Less is more, if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I’m worried that if it keeps going, it’ll get more confusing and/or require too many steps just to make a simple log.
Other than that, I’m still very happy with the app and will keep using it. I still highly recommend it to everyone who needs help to improve their glucoses.
Remember, folks, to do your own research at home regarding carb counting and insulin dosage. It’s not as hard as it seems, and when you get it right, you’ll feel incredible!
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the barcode scanning feature. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will personally look into the issue immediately. - Jennifer
Ads make it worthless
The app has a lot of decent features. The interface is cluttered to the point it’s hard to use and hard to find things. The reporting aspect of the app is poorly done, and that’s the most important part. In the free version, the ads after a day become so obnoxious that it’s fundamentally unusable. Full screen ads with the volume forced to 100% that offends everyone in the room. If you purchase this app you are funding a company that cares about monetizing the app far more than providing a good user experience. A premium subscription is VERY expensive, and honestly provides only a few real benefits, outside of removing the ads. I will look at EVERY alternative in the App Store before I feed this marketing tactic. There is a “plus” version with a one time app purchase that likely removes some ads, but there is no clear statement of any difference so the only way to know is to buy it and find out. If you read enough review responses, you will learn if you buy that version you simply get another nagging form of encouragement to buy the expensive subscription. What this app provides is worth no where close to what the premium version provides.
This app was great
I loved this app before they changed to the subscription model a few months back. There are so many things you used to be able to do that aren’t available, even small things like using a custom label instead of before/after a meal. And now in order to share your graphs with your doctor you can only go back two weeks and you have to print it out vs email it. It’s a real shame not to be able to afford an app that used to be an asset to my medical care. I would have been able to use this app had there been a one time purchase price, but I can’t justify adding another monthly automatic charge just to log my glucose levels. I used to hype this app to everyone I knew with diabetes. Even my doctor was impressed, although I had to explain what happened when I could no longer send her my full detailed data via the health portal. Now I tell everyone about the app, explain how the developers forced a subscription model on users, and use it as an example of how patients suffer when profiting from their diseases becomes the goal. I wish I had never trusted this developer with my data. Now it’s locked away and I had to start over again with another app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing our application. We enjoy receiving feedback such as yours in order to improve upon our app.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I empathize with the points you mentioned, especially that you are unable to send the logs needed to your doctor.
Can you send us an email at email@example.com so that we can help you with your problem?
Please accept my apology, and I hope that you will consider giving us another try.
- Tom Xu
- 208.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- BP + WT add-on $3.99
- No Ads add-on $3.99
- Multi-Device Cross-Sync (bidirectional) 1Y add-on $12.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.