RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 10 YEARS.
- Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
- Log weight & blood pressure
- Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
- Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Comprehensive 12-Week Diabetes Education Plan featuring 5-minute lessons perfect for learning on the go
- Meal IQ will help you make better food choices and better understand how your food impacts your blood sugar
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Dexcom (Devices & Apps -> Dexcom)
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
- Custom tags to make logging easier for you
- Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
- Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
- Report date range flexibility
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month or $39.99 USD for 1 year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription will auto-renew for the same price charged at start of subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Bug fixes
Love Glucose Buddy? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was rather overwhelmed when my doc told me I was diabetic, wondering how I was going to track all my numbers, calories, weight, etc. Then I found Glucose Buddy, which does it all for me! It even helps me with my diet, because all I have to do is scan a barcode, and - presto! - all the pertinent info is logged. Awesome graphs also help me see how I’m doing! Great app, and potentially a lifesaver!
An example of how to ruin a good healthcare app experience
I loved this app before they changed to the subscription model a few months back. There are so many things you used to be able to do that aren’t available, even small things like using a custom label instead of before/after a meal. And now in order to share your graphs with your doctor you can only go back two weeks and you have to print it out vs email it. It’s a real shame not to be able to afford an app that used to be an asset to my medical care. I would have been able to use this app had there been a one time purchase price, but I can’t justify adding another monthly automatic charge just to log my glucose levels. I used to hype this app to everyone I knew with diabetes. Even my doctor was impressed, although I had to explain what happened when I could no longer send her my full detailed data via the health portal. Now I tell everyone about the app, explain how the developers forced a subscription model on users, and use it as an example of how patients suffer when profiting from their diseases becomes the goal. I wish I had never trusted this developer with my data. Now it’s locked away and I had to start over again with another app.
Developer Response ,
Hi @mommahippi thanks for leaving us a review. We would like to highlight that our (free) basic plan offers all of the fundamental tools for diabetes management, such as carb tracking, blood sugar and medication logging, an automatic step counter, and printable insight reports for your doctor to help manage your diabetes better.
With our premium subscription, we offer even more blood sugar tracking abilities, including an automatic a1c calculator, and custom tags. If you have any more questions about these features, we would love to help at email@example.com.
Sorry you changed the app
I’ve been using this app for a few years and have been pleased that I could track blood sugar, carbs and most importantly the 24 individual medications that I take daily- several prescriptions are multiple times daily. A few days ago the app was changed and I now have several more keystrokes or ‘buttons to push’ because each medication has to be logged individually, then then add medicine and then save. Previously I could click down my entire drug list on 1 page, then click through the dosages all on 1 page at one time and then save. So I now need to go through adding each drug at a time which is time consuming and frustrating. I have dexterity mobility issues. I wish this new change could be undone. This new change did not enhance this application in any way.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that our most recent update did not improve your daily logging experience. I would personally like to hear more about how you use Glucose Buddy so we can make it better for all of our users and work for all lifestyles. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and most of all, using Glucose Buddy! I look forward to your response.
- Azumio Inc.
- 231.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $59.99
- Premium $14.99
- Premium $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.