Developed by me, an 18-year-old young developer. Completely FREE. This app will help you to record glucose values (as a logbook), and provide you with an analysis based on your steps, and food intake.
- Easily record your glucose measurement values, and this will be automatically synced to other devices (all the devices must be logged in with your iCloud account).
- Using the steps your device recorded from Health, this app will analyze the steps you walked different days to see the influence of exercising on glucose values
- Use Voice Recognition to record the food you have eaten and medicines you have taken
- Track the medicines you have taken from the Home screen in the app. Never forget whether you have taken medicine or not.
- Note that this app cannot connect to glucose measuring devices, but you can import measures from outside apps.
- Filter records based on range, date, medicines taken, or meal period.
- Check your average values, view a chart, average steps and many other data in the Health tab in this app.
- View a chart of the healthy percentage of your measures in different meal periods in AR.
- View your glucose measurements on Apple Watch.
- Receive articles on how to become healthy
Your Privacy Matters.
- As a developer, but also as a user of the Internet and the App Store myself, I know you don't like the registration process, so, why don't we omit that? Without registering, you do not need to provide any personal information to start using this app, and GlucoSecrets uses Apple's iCloud account (iCloud CloudKit Private Database) to store and securely sync measurements to your other devices, which means other people, even I myself, won't be able to see your glucose measurements. This allows you to sync these data (also back them up) without worrying about privacy and security.
- This app is designed to respect your privacy. And every future features will be designed based on that rule.
Note: This app only serves as a logbook. All the diagnosis only serves as a reference. All the information in this app cannot replace your doctor's professional recommendation. Please report any health conditions and glucose values to your doctors. Please confirm all the information, including the normal glucose range, recommended steps, and recommended calories value to your doctors before using this app, and adjust these values in the more section. All the recommendations and information provided by this app must be confirmed with your doctors if necessary. Please contact the emergency line if you have emergency medical conditions. The developer doesn't take any responsibilities for any damages, health issues, or other problems caused by using this app or any information in this app. Note that this app isn't developed by medicinal professionals. If you have any questions about apps, or about privacy policies, please contact me by clicking "Contact Support" button on this page.
- Minor improvements on trend analysis
- Added Analysis tab on iPad. Now you can view and print your report on both iPhone and iPad.
- A more detailed view when browsing previous records
- Other minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been happy using this app for recording my glucose values. It’s overall a fluent experience. The dialogs showing on the screen when recording a measure makes it really clear. It’s like a step and step guide that asks me questions. I love the way it shows some firework when my measure value falls in the healthy range. I have adjusted the healthy range from my doctors in this app as well.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to reply to your review late. I just saw it today, and I think it's really important for me to reply to each one of these wonderful reviews that users have written.
I'm so glad to know that you love the use the app, and to see that you make the app work for you by customizing the glucose values. I'm especially happy to know you love the new "step by step" design, since that was a new feature I added in that version. I always try to add new features, and sometimes I want to hear back from users how they feel about these.
Currently, the app has a new feature that allows you to print a PDF version of your reports and analysis. I discovered that this might be useful if users want to show the records to a doctor. Please try out that feature and I hope you like it.
And, feel free to send me feedbacks at any time in the app. I'll try my best to answer your questions or improve the app based on any of your suggestions!
Let's write the code, and change the world.
Nice app to have
This app helps me to see a connection between the steps I have walked for the day and my Glucose value. I didn’t see the importance of exercising before, but when using this app, I began to understand that when the exercise icon show as green, the Glucose value will also show as green. I love the circles at the home tab, because it remains me how much more I should exercise. Nice job!
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to reply late but I felt that it was never too late to reply to one of these meaningful comments like yours!!! It's super happy to hear that you like my app!
These features are all designed to motivate you to live a healthy life, it's always my hope to help the people using my power of coding (and not working on a profit for now). I do hope that this app can be meaningful and useful for you.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions in the future by using the in-app feedback form (I can reply to you quickly that way).
Enjoy your day!
Good app for people with a regular glucose meter
It’s good for me that is using a regular glucose meter. I couldn’t find an app for my meter as it cannot be connected with my phone. And then I found this app, which I can use to simply keep all the records in one place. The iCloud sync is slow sometime that you’ll have to wait. But it’s still okay for me.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your helpful review! I'm so glad to see feedback like yours and I'm very happy to know that you're enjoying the app. This always motivates me to do more and help more.
I'll try to work on the iCloud sync feature to make it faster and smooth. Also, I'm currently designing some PDF report feature and please give it a try (to print all your records)~
I'm sorry that I replied to your review a little bit late. I just saw it today and I thought it would never be too late to reply for these wonderful reviews!
Let me know at any time if you have any suggestions for the app~
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.