This app is used to operate and manage the Glue Smart Lock.
OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR SMART HOME
Glue Smart Lock is more than a means of unlocking your home without a key; it’s a digital home concierge service.
Your new smart lock and app will change the relationship you have with your home, with your family and friends, and with the trusted partners and service providers that move in and out of your life.
With the secure Glue home ecosystem, you’ll unlock a world of new possibilities.
LOSE YOUR KEYS!
Go ahead. You won’t need physical keys where we’re going.
With Glue Smart Lock, your smartphone becomes a superior, secure key that opens the door to your smart home from whenever you need it to, from wherever you are.
No need to keep track of multiple sets of keys. You can share and revoke digital keys in an instant – even for unscheduled visits; family and friends can come and go; guests can settle in while you’re away, and you’ll never wait for a delivery again.
We make your life easier by making your home smarter and more secure.
No more wrestling with keys, bags, kids and dogs to get into your home. And you’ll find your deliveries waiting for you safely inside the house.
Welcome to Glue!
- The app now shows the lock status faster after a successful locking or unlocking with Bluetooth
- We’ve made it easier to see when the app connects with locks nearby
- Remote unlocking is now even faster!
- We’ve made the error messages clearer when a lock operation fails
- We've fixed an issue where some users with lots of users on their locks may experience issues
- We've fixed a small bug where WiFi networks sometimes did not appear as expected
- We fixed the Door status toggle when the WiFi Hub is not connected
- We’ve fixed a bug where the Door status would not refresh
- We made the experience of scanning for a new lock smoother when out of range
- We fixed a small bug where some users would see expired lock information when logging into the app
- We made a small tweak in the signup journey when entering your postcode
- We made it easier to see if Bluetooth is turned off by tweaking the icon on the Home Screen
Ratings and Reviews
Update ruined it
When someone starts: ”I don’t usually write reviews on these”, you know it’s not gonna be good. And this is exaclty how I start this.
This used to be good, worked seamlessy for a long time, until an update some time ago.
Now opening the app lags — a big time.
Used to be possible open the app in the elevator, swipe lock open while walking towards the door and bang!!! Walk straight in.
Now the app won’t open. As if it tries to connent somewhere??
Figured it pings somewhere and if not connected to 4G / wifi, lags.
Correct me if I am wrong and I’ll change my rating, but moreover: FIX THIS BUG!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are really sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. We do want to help you out, can you please contact us via https://glue.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb so we can look into this? Kind regards, Glue
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glue AB
- 118.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Glue AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.