**Top 5 paid Food & Drink iPhone app in its debut week**
The best of the award-winning Gluten Free Philly blog is now in the palm of your hand. Find more than 1,600 curated gluten-free-friendly restaurant, bakery, market and attractions listings covering southeastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and all of Delaware, with new listings frequently added. Search by name, location or cuisine, view gluten-free-friendly menus and options, get directions, and call listed businesses from your phone.
* More than 1,600 (and counting) curated restaurant, bakery, market, caterer and attractions listings, including more than two dozen all-gluten-free businesses, in the greater Philadelphia area
* Listings include establishments in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania; Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Hunterdon (Lambertville), Mercer, Ocean (Long Beach Island) and Salem counties in New Jersey; New Castle, Kent and Sussex counties in Delaware
* Searchable listings by name, city, ZIP Code or cuisine
* Find 100-percent gluten-free restaurants and bakeries in the region
* Find businesses nearest your current location in the greater Philadelphia area using the Near Me feature
* Save your favorites for ready reference
* One-click access to business websites, gluten-free-friendly menus and options and Gluten Free Philly reviews (where available)
* View listings and restaurant menus not available anywhere else
* Get directions for businesses and call directly from your phone
* Make restaurant reservations through OpenTable and other services
* Read the latest Gluten Free Philly blog posts and local events calendar
* Suggest new businesses via email
Completely redesigned to give you a faster experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and inclusive
This app has opened up a world of options to me! The search is easy by geographic area, key word (i.e. pizza or bakery) and by partial word. It helps you find a restaurant and also to see what a place you’ve already chosen might offer. I also like how the listings include links to the restaurant’s website and sometimes right to the GF menu if available.
I do think this is a good app. However I wish it had a map of the locations in relation to each other or from where you are all on one screen. I’m constantly having to go to other websites or apps to see where places are so that’s a little frustrating. I’ve also found that TONs of places listed, the only thing in the restaurant are salads or one sauce or something small. I know it’s frustrating I’m sure for the people who handle the app, with many places claiming to be gluten free who are definitely not. But just a bummer to spend money on something that I have to research every little detail anyway.
Love this app!
My husband has celiacs and this app makes it easy for me to find places that we both will enjoy. I like how you can keep a list of places that you like using the Favorites feature. I also like that there's a link straight to the menu for most restaurants--very convenient! Great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gluten Free Philly LLC
- 34.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2020 Gluten Free Philly LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.