Some online marketplaces and auction sites offer buyers and sellers a way to cut out the middlemen, but trust is a major issue. How can the buyer trust the seller will deliver the phone they promise? And how can the seller trust that the buyer won’t be disappointed with what they receive, return the phone and reduce or even eliminate the seller's profit? The reality is buying a complex piece of technology like a mobile phone on a marketplace can be frustrating. That’s why Glyde is bring together the most advanced technology to create a better way to buy and sell.
What can The Glyde Marketplace app do?
- Run complete diagnostic tests on your phone prior to listing it for sale
- Create a listing to sell your phone on The Glyde Marketplace including the diagnostic test results
- Verify the condition of a phone your purchased on The Glyde Marketplace to make sure it matches the seller’s listing
- Create a Glyde Marketplace account
How The Glyde Marketplace works:
1) Buyers shop for a phone on our website, reviewing the diagnostic test results of the very phone they’ll receive. When the buyer checks out, a smart contract is automatically created with the seller.
2) When the buyer receives the phone, they download The Glyde Marketplace app and run diagnostics to make sure the phone they received is the phone the seller listed.
3) When the diagnostics data matches the smart contract, payment is released to the seller. If not, meaning the seller did not send the phone they tested when they creating the listing, the buyer can open a dispute and get their money back.
Improvement and minor UI Update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.