Remote Control for Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36
GrandMeister 36 Remote is a remote controller for the Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36, an analog tube amp with digital effects that offers Smart Rotary Controls for all tone and effects settings, that can be remote controlled by MIDI.
- Watch and touch the settings of the analog tube tone on your iPad
- Name your amp's presets
- Benefit from the extended effects control
- Remote control your tone in realtime
- Back up the presets from your amp
- Transfer presets to your amp
- Share presets with your friends
GrandMeister 36 Remote for iPad works with any iPad enabled MIDI interface that offers MIDI Input and MIDI Output (USB interfaces / Camera Kit are not supported).
The app that belongs to the MIDI interface must be installed on your iPad before you can use the GrandMeister 36 Remote app.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Manage your presets! You can now easily drag and drop your presets between preset memories and re-organize them!
- Shared memories now have the full name you gave to them
- Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Amp & App
I have been playing guitar for many years and I feel like I finally found the best sounding, most versatile Amp ever. Believe me I have owned many others. This app makes is so easy to dial in your tone and save it either to the amp presets or the iPad itself. I have enjoyed every aspect of this app and it always works great. Thanks H&K!
Great job mr.kettner
Best amp i ever had, all my dreams came true
The developer, STAMER Group, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Music and Sales Professional Equipment Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Music & Sales Professional Equipment GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.