Guardian Mobility's GMI Connect APP V2.0.0 enables communication with the Guardian Mobility G4MX/G4 device via Bluetooth to support aircraft tracking, events and Alert reporting, to interchange device information, GPS and iridium connection status, send Mark position and Alert reporting messages, send and receive two-way free-form and pilot editable pre-formed text messages over the Iridium Satellite network. The APP also provides enhanced support for Automated Telemetry Unit (ATU) operations, aircraft triggered mapping events, Flight Data Monitoring System(FDMS) support and general device Alert and Event reporting configuration. The APP supports the User editing the pre-formed message list for personnel and operational reasons. The APP can be installed and operated in one of two modes:
• Aircrew mode – This mode provides GPS/iridium/Bluetooth and G4MX Status, Text Messaging, Automatic Flight Following (AFF) tracking with configurable update rates, Mark Current Position and Alert report generation functionality and some basic configuration options.
• Admin/Maint mode – This password protected mode provides the Aircrew functionality plus support for ATU operations configuration, ATU load cell calibration, External aircraft Discrete I/O configuration and trigger mapping event configuration.
1. Added support for the G4MX2(Dual network Cellular and iridium) Guardian Mobility Model G4-IC-ME-EX as well as for existing G4/G4C and G4MX Models. G4MX2 APP Changes from G4MX screens include:
a. Display G4MX2 on Status screen when G4MX2 detected by APP.
b. Status screen - addition of cellular network information
c. Configuration screen - Manual Dual network selection, Cellular Network configuration, Cellular Reporting rate options, expanded Discrete Input status to 10 DINS (0-9).
d. I/O Configuration Screen (Expanded Discrete Input to event/function configuration to 10 DINS (0-9))
e. Manual iridium and automatic Dual Network selection option icon added to APP.
2. APP improvements:
a. G4C and G4MX2: Addition of Cell Network Registration status on Status Screen.
b. G4/G4C/G4MX/G4MX2: improved Messenger Screen refresh.
c. G4MX/G4MX2: Configuration and I/O Configuration screen : Analog Inputs 6 & 7 enabled by default, rather than disabled by default.
d. G4/G4C : Removed Discrete input status from Configuration screen
3. APP Bugs fixed:
a. G4C/G4MX2 – Configuration Screen: Cellular Alerting displayed correctly after initial APP connection, improvements to ATU Control screen updates.
b. G4/G4C/G4MX/G4MX2 – Messenger Screen – Manual refresh only refreshing received messages now refreshes both sent and received on screen, general refresh improvements.
c. Fixed APP crash on I/O Configuration screen when “Reset to Factory Defaults” button selected.
d. General stability improvements
4. Tested with iOS software version 14.2.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Guardian Mobility, Inc
- 25.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Pashto, Persian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Guardian Mobility Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.