Go Bike Trip! An app that allows you to log and track your bicycling distance on a day to day basis with the QuickMiles log and by mapping rides.
- Full screen map view.
- The app supports miles or kilometers.
- Add your bicycles and track distance per bike.
- Simple display for current speed, total distance and duration.
- Slide out the top bar from left to right to access Pause, Stats and Route.
-- Tap Pause to pause the ride and when rides are finished.
-- Tap Stats for more detailed stats like Average Speed, Max Speed, estimated Elevation Gain.
-- Tap Route to load routes that were previously saved on the website.
- QuickMiles log to manually keep track of your distance with notes and date when you don't want to make a new map.
- One time log in / account creation process to sync your device with your account on GoBikeTrip.com.
- Includes battery saving tips!
- Built in ride recovery for crashes and battery failure. Simply tap finished to save the ride as is, continue to continue the ride where you left off (this will add your current location to the map and add the distance between here and there), or delete to remove this ride and start fresh!
More about the app:
There is an interactive map that maps your ride as you go. The app tracks and displays your bicycle speed, time, total distance and path. Like a bicycle computer with an interactive map!
GoBikeTrip includes a simple form to add Quick Miles anytime. Enter your distance, select the date and enter optional notes about your ride - click send and the data will be recorded on gobiketrip.com and synced with your account.
Save routes to your My Routes list on the website and load them onto your phone before you ride. Add past rides to your routes list from the phone.
View ongoing stats for the week, month, year, QuickMiles log, rides, total distance per bicycle, and more.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note that mapping your ride can consume battery power fast - battery saving tips included and accessible from the manage tab.
*Added short notes field when saving ride as QuickMiles and when saving ride.
*Fix bug when adding bike photos and taking photos during rides.
*Fix bug in QuickMiles tab layout.
- Nathaniel Burnett
- 3.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 My Developer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.