How about just simply creating, popping or watching animated colorful bubbles floating all over your screen?
Bubbles are fun for both kids and adults. Sometimes popping bubbles is a good way for relaxation and releasing stress. Also, you will be amazed to see how happy the little ones are by just popping the bubbles.
* create bubbles of all size by touching the screen;
* hold your finger down to produce a giant bubble;
* pop a bubble by gentle tapping it;
* create a trail of bubbles by moving finger on the screen;
* shake the device to enter the setting screen to customize background, bubbles style/speed, turn on/off sound effect, etc.
* support multiple touch on iPad to create more bubbles at the same time;
* retina display compatible.
Go Bubbles Lite has all the essential features as the full version except it contains Ad banner.
* Now you can select background picture in lite version;
* Support new iOS and different screen size;
* New background pictures;
Ratings and Reviews
Okay so most people say it's boring and whatever and it may be if ur 9+. But actually since it's a kids game it's perfect for babysitting! I was babysitting this adorable 1 year old and I showed her this app and she was mesmerized by when u touch ur finger against the screen bubbles appear! She loved it! Even if u don't babysit and u are 9+ who can still just mess around with it! I babysit and when in bored I play with bubbles, lol:)
Nice app. My only complaint is that my son kept hitting the add at the bottom. I ultimately paid for the full version.
Fun & bubbly
Shake to open settings panel. Just one background--black. Three bubble styles. It's simple fun. Nice app. :-)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.