Cast your line, reach the depths and catch as many pre-historic fish as you can on your way up!
Upgrade your hook, net and big Mammoth-hunting muscles to go deeper, make rare finds and catch all new species!
It's Go Fish, re-imagined in the age of megaladons, meteoric collisions and poor personal hygiene.
Perfect for new players and Go Fish experts alike!
Go Fish: Jurassic Pond features:
- Simple and addictive gameplay: Tap, cast down and catch as many fish as you can!
- Your competent caveman/woman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away!
- A whole new trove of pre-historic critters to catch and collect!
- Bongo drums
Can you discover the mysteries that exist in the ocean before time? Go Fish!
Go Fish! Jurassic Pond VIP Membership access offers a weekly subscription, you have a 3 day FREE trial period, after which you will be charged $6.49 weekly. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive dinosaur skin for your fisherman, the revenue doubling Golden Hook and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more info, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207865
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you fishing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app I’ve played
I say this because it is easy but not so easy, you don’t need to spend money on it, and there is a big variety of fish. Yes, there are ads but I have to say, it doesn’t matter. The addictive-ness and just plain being fun to play overcomes the ads. You can’t skip the ads within 4-6 seconds and the ads are never more than a 30 seconds. Honestly, it’s just an overall great app. If you like games like this and even if you don’t, this game is a must get! 😍 The only wrong with it is that it ends. 😭
—Tees the Cube
P.S. I’m not a robot 🤖.
This game horrible for one reason
Before I start on the negative I must say this is a fun game even if there are plenty like it. I like how it went for modern fish to prehistoric ones. It’s great but the game itself, how I wish I could even see the game. After every cast and reel in I get an ad that can be up to, or over a minute long. These ads are unstoppable too. I understand you need to make money and you want people to buy the VIP I think it’s called? I wouldn’t know it caught my eye after I fished catching some fish but an ad played and the small pop-up disappeared. The over saturation of ads in your game is atrocious and makes the game near unplayable. I give a one star because many games do this and it doesn’t work on their games either. If you would be so kind and give me a reply that would be great. But if you don’t that’s fine too. guess that might say something about you guys.
Binge players review
I am a Binge player. Often I go on long trips and I found this game and I have been playing it for the last 5 hours, And it is a-lot of fun I love seeing which charecters I can unlock but id love to see a progress bar so I can expect when to see them. And I feel it is a little saddening with the depth. When you save up enough money to get the next level up and you go and fish again, and you moved an inch down. Its a little upsetting having to save up and up if you want to catch a new fish, I'm not asking every new fish to be added if you go depth but add a little more to the drop?
- Kwalee Ltd
- 141.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (C)Copyright 2018-2020, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $6.49
- Remove Adverts $3.99
- Golden Hook $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.