Cast your line, reach the depths and catch as many pre-historic fish as you can on your way up!
Upgrade your hook, net and big Mammoth-hunting muscles to go deeper, make rare finds and catch all new species!
It's Go Fish, re-imagined in the age of megaladons, meteoric collisions and poor personal hygiene.
Perfect for new players and Go Fish experts alike!
Go Fish: Jurassic Pond features:
- Simple and addictive gameplay: Tap, cast down and catch as many fish as you can!
- Your competent caveman/woman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away!
- A whole new trove of pre-historic critters to catch and collect!
- Bongo drums
Can you discover the mysteries that exist in the ocean before time? Go Fish!
Go Fish! Jurassic Pond VIP Membership access offers a weekly subscription, you have a 3 day FREE trial period, after which you will be charged $6.49 weekly. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive dinosaur skin for your fisherman, the revenue doubling Golden Hook and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more info, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207865
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you fishing!
Ratings and Reviews
Best app I’ve played
I say this because it is easy but not so easy, you don’t need to spend money on it, and there is a big variety of fish. Yes, there are ads but I have to say, it doesn’t matter. The addictive-ness and just plain being fun to play overcomes the ads. You can’t skip the ads within 4-6 seconds and the ads are never more than a 30 seconds. Honestly, it’s just an overall great app. If you like games like this and even if you don’t, this game is a must get! 😍 The only wrong with it is that it ends. 😭
—Tees the Cube
P.S. I’m not a robot 🤖.
This game horrible for one reason
Before I start on the negative I must say this is a fun game even if there are plenty like it. I like how it went for modern fish to prehistoric ones. It’s great but the game itself, how I wish I could even see the game. After every cast and reel in I get an ad that can be up to, or over a minute long. These ads are unstoppable too. I understand you need to make money and you want people to buy the VIP I think it’s called? I wouldn’t know it caught my eye after I fished catching some fish but an ad played and the small pop-up disappeared. The over saturation of ads in your game is atrocious and makes the game near unplayable. I give a one star because many games do this and it doesn’t work on their games either. If you would be so kind and give me a reply that would be great. But if you don’t that’s fine too. guess that might say something about you guys.
Read And Learn
Now, before I start off negative and you think I’m just a offensive, spoiled brat, I’m not. There IS a few good things in this game’s base, so I’ll tell you.
It’s just addicting. I found this game on my brothers IPad and decided I liked it. I never got Go Fish number 1, but I did get this game.
It’s quiet simple: All you must do is tap the screen to “go fish” and swipe your finger across the screen to catch fish and other things such as skeletons.
Now for the negative things.
The ads! Oh the horror! Every two times I go fish, it brings up the exact same ad! In every FIFTEEN SECONDS. Yeah! I barely get any time to play- what I’m mostly doing is staring at a screen that is playing the same thing over and over and over again! This is not what I bargained for!
Sometimes, it just glitches and crashed. I was inside the monster’s mouth, then it CRASHED and there my game goes! Please fix this!
That’s all I have for now, but if you’d like I can probably come back and make more suggestions. Please squish these bugs and make this game bug - free!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kwalee Ltd
- 185.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (C)Copyright 2018-2022, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $6.49
- Remove Adverts $3.99
- Golden Hook $3.99
- Remove Adverts $2.99
- No Ads Special Offer $2.99
- Ad free fishing $6.99
- Golden Hook Discount $2.99
- Golden Hook Special Offer $6.99
- Get the Golden Hook $11.99