CommanderVideo™ of BIT.TRIP™ and Runner2 fame returns, and he'll do whatever it takes to get to the castle!
Compete with your GameCenter friends and pass their flags to rack up the BitLengths, and collect gold bars along the way to unlock new accessories and secret characters!
Go! Go! CommanderVideo is a tough-as-nails single-tap runner where all you need to do is jump to survive... can you get to the castle?!
- CommanderVideo™ returns in this bite-sized auto-runner for quick play sessions!
- Collect Gold and unlock wacky accessories and new friends!
- Free to play, no in-app purchases!
- Super fast, super hard...pass your friends' flag markers along the way and RUB IT IN THEIR FACES!
- Single-tap mayhem! All you need to do is jump to keep CommanderVideo going!
- Tweet your high score! Rub it in your friends' faces!
Featuring chiptune style music from the incredible Disasterpeace disasterpeace.com
Sometimes a really good video game is just awesome.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
** NEW UPDATE! ** GET READY FOR THE NEW TAP BONUS! **
Every 10 BitLengths, you'll see the elusive Tap Bonus Bubble come flying by...if you tap it at just the right moment, you'll be awarded boatloads o' golds! Start unlocking new hats and characters today!
And...it's still as free as ever! Tell your friends, and get them to plant their own Friend Flags (for you to pass!)
ALSO NEW IN THIS UPDATE:
- Now, see up to TEN of your GameCenter Friend Flags for even more fun competition!
- Better responsiveness
- Minor bug and graphical fixes
...more updates are coming soon! Follow us on Twitter @totallychoice and let us know what you'd like to see in the... FUTURE!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game, I've gotten all the hats and characters ! It would be nice to add more stages or backgrounds to the app, maybe throw in a few new hats and characters ! New playing options would be nice ! Overall, great app just keep adding new things within the app in order to keep the app in a nice place/pace ! Good luck ! 🎉
Just like they did back on the Wii, Choice Provisions once again blows my mind with the quality of their games. Instead of just copying their characters into a generic endless runner, they made a full fledged, endless version of the bonus stages of the original game, combined with plenty of fair bit tough gimmicks to keep things interesting and a ton of great songs to listen to while running. Also loved the shop theme, a remix of one of the songs from Bit Trip. Even if you just download it, show your support! I got in app purchases and don't regret it.
Very good, needs some work though
Needs audio options and variations for backgrounds and stages.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Choice Provisions
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Choice Provisions / MiniVisions
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.