Go Karting Free offers a very realistic and addictive go-kart experience, with life-like kart handling on fun and challenging tracks.
You will race on various track layouts that are taken from a real life indoor go-kart track.
Don't Wait - Go Karting!
- Race on 2 tracks all meticulously modelled after a real life location.
- Compete against 3 opponents of varying skill level and unlock in-game rewards.
- Choose between 9 different paint jobs on your kart when they become available as you progress through the game.
- Choose between two different engine sizes, the easier 200cc or the faster 270cc.
- Hone your lap-times in Time Trail Mode and fight for the ranks on the leader boards available through Game Center.
- Unlock the available achievements as you progress through the game.
- Beat your own best lap times racing against yourself in Ghost Mode.
- Choose between 4 different control setups.
With the Go Karting game, Funmiller brings you an amazing go kart driving experience.
Kart handling, track design and the lap time results are all closely based on a real life track in Sweden.
This makes for an unusually enjoyable racing challenge with an accurate sensation of speed and thrill.
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/gokartingthegame for news and updates.
- Minor adjustments regarding iPhone screen resolutions.
- Advertising platform changed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a very fun game, it
is about as realistic as go-cart games get. It is easy to earn stuff and play, but takes a little while to learn, even with experience like mine, I play lots of Racing\Driving games, for about 5-6 years now, and am really good, and it even took ME A while to learn, and get the basics down. If you are looking for a fun easy Go-Cart game, well... here it is, and the way it was made to look like the actual racing center, is SUPER cool.
Some people are idiots
The steering is hard... For the first 5 seconds of course stupid people quit as soon as they run into a wall or something. It is really fun except needs another track or two and racing mode but then again that's why they have a full version.
Good graphics and controls were bit off
First the game was hard but adjusted the controls and were a lot better to use
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.