GO Strike Online is a legend first-person shooter game in which players join either the terrorist team, the counter-terrorist team, or become spectators. Each team attempts to complete their mission objective and/or eliminate the opposing team. In Friend Strike Mode, each round starts with the two teams spawning simultaneously. All players have only one life by default and start with a rifle, a pistol and a sniper as well as a knife.
Set in various locations around the globe, players assume the roles of members of combating teams of the governmental counter-terrorist forces and various terrorist militants opposing them. During each round of gameplay, the two teams are tasked with defeating the other by the means of either achieving the map's objectives, or else eliminating all of the enemy combatants. Each player may customize their arsenal of weapons and accessories at the beginning of every match, with currency being earned after the end of each round.
***HIGH-POWERED ONLINE MULTIPLAYER***
• Find friends, invite friends in game. Invite friend to battle when you start battle
• There are three battle modes as Team Strike, Death Match and Friend Strike.
• Varied weaponry, ranging from AK-47, Combat M16 Rifle, M4A1, Sniper to the simplest things, in case you want to butcher someone with a knife.
• Up to 10 players in one game.
• Now chat is available! Talk with friends right in the battle!
• Challenging and exciting experience that can really get you hooked!
Thank you for all the comments and advices, we really appreciate it. In this version we tried to fulfill your wishes. Wait for the next updates with new cool features!
- Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work has potential
Pointing system problem
Overall a good game but the pointing system doesn't work. It only counts when I kill someone but teammates are then worthless,they are only defending me. So it is lot harder to win and if anyone in the opposing team kills me they get a point. Please fix this,and I will rate it five stars,Thanks.
Here’s y I got this
I’ve been watching the YouTuber mcskillet and just now I figured out he died in his mclaren by committing suicide and he inspired me to get this because he was awesome
- Dinh Pham Xuan
- 303.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Creative Motion Games
- In-App Purchases
- Package 200 golds $0.99
- Pack 4000 Golds $9.99
- Pack 2000 Golds $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.